Big Country RV, Bend OR

CabinetmakerII

We purchased a "Trident Protection Package" when we bought our coach new from Big Country RV in 2011. We had occasion to utilize the program as the front cap had faded badly. Trident came through and paid to have the cap repainted. The rest o the coach is still in really good shape and still looks new. Per the agreement we went back 5 years later to have it re-treated. I had scheduled the appointment back in February for the work to be done in late April. Hoping to avoid any delays, we decided to drop off our coach the day prior to the appointment. They acted as if we dropped out of the sky unannounced... We were advised they were just coming off an RV show and were way behind in the detail department. Long story short, we had to wait an additional day to get our coach back. And the job they did was marginal at best. Not much more than just washing the coach. Not sure they even applied any protectant. Very disappointed in the service department.

Gaffer

Did you go to Bend or Redmond? I have heard nothing good about the service dept. in Bend. I hear their Redmond location is better. I gave the Bend store a shot at my business when I ordered our new Bighorn but ended up going to Curtis in Portland when they started playing games with me.