Bighorn 3270 rs

Wmnmy

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 251

Wmnmy

Thank you after two heartland RVs we found one that has everything we needed for a comfortable home away from the brick and mortar home..

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
William,
Congratulations to you and Mary! I will look forward go seeing it at Pechanga.
Trace

Congratulations!

We did the same this past January. We've taken it over 2,000 miles so far this year and plan on 1,000-2,000 more miles before years end. Minor glitches here and there but that's part of the experience.

Wmnmy

Re: Congratulations!

We did the same this past January. We've taken it over 2,000 miles so far this year and plan on 1,000-2,000 more miles before years end. Minor glitches here and there but that's part of the experience.
congrats to you too we travel a lot too hope to see you at a rally Happy camping welcome to the heartland group you will meet lots of great folks and there is a lot of great information on this forum.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

William

Congrats on the new BH. Will be nice to see you again at the So Cal rally in Oct and for a tour thru the new RV.

tcbrady

congrats Wmnmy - the 3270RS is a HOT floorplan right now. Selling like crazy across the country!

Wmnmy

congrats Wmnmy - the 3270RS is a HOT floorplan right now. Selling like crazy across the country!
I can see why your photos on the heartland website did it for us we purchased from CW in New Mexico unseen and was amazed when we got it here in Las Vegas thanks for this floor plan ....

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

William, Pat and I finally got to see one in person. Giant has 2...one with the grey FB paint (WOW) and one without. One has the outside entertainment center with fold down table. Pat finally said, "I could live with this". 911 was called and I will be OK soon. Good looking BH and truck. See you in OCT.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

William, Pat and I finally got to see one in person. Giant has 2...one with the grey FB paint (WOW) and one without. One has the outside entertainment center with fold down table. Pat finally said, "I could live with this". 911 was called and I will be OK soon. Good looking BH and truck. See you in OCT.

So Bob, after you get out of the hospital(lol) is a new rig in the future for Pat and Bob???

Jimsryker

Bob, you should have let me know. I would have enjoyed touring it with you to bounce questions off of!

Wmnmy

they are nice we have the grey front cap I love Mary is still in awe perfect size as I like to go fishing at state camp grounds and the ones I go to take 35 ft the elkridge was 35 also we will be happy with this one till the walls fall off lol..

I'm a newbe to the forum, but want to ask someone about the measurements of the 3270rs shower. It looks larger than a normal corner shower, but not as big as our 48x30 shower. Love the flooorplan, but does anyone know the measurements of the shower? thanks. JJ

jimtoo

HI JJ,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share when needed.

I'm sure some of our members can give you the measurements your looking for soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M