Campground near Heartland factory?

chiefneon

Howdy!

We will be leaving Texas next week for Elkhart, IN. Heartland has referred us to Changer RV to do warranty work on our Cyclone 4000 which they state is about a mile away from the factory. We will be needing a RV park/campground that we will fit into with our large 5er and MDT. Any recommendations where we can stay near by until we can get in for repairs? Also Charger was recommended by Heartland to do this work still don't know why they can do it at the factory, but anyone had any dealings with Charger RV would like to hear about it.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

jayc

Legendary Member
Re: Campground near Heartland factory?edR

Hi Gary,
The Elkhart Campground is the nearest RV park to the factory. We have stayed there numerous times and had a rally there a fe years ago. I'm not famiiar with Charger Enterprises but they get good reviews on RV Service Reviews.

Good luck with your service work.

jbeletti

Many, many years ago - Heartland had Charger do some warranty work for me. If I recall correctly, I was satisfied. They are just east of the Heartland campus on CR 6. And they're really close to Elkhart Campground, north on CR 4. They can handle your setup.

sengli

Potato creek state park is about 20 minutes from the factory. They have quite a few sites that a large rig would fit in nicely. We camp there often, its a great place to stay.

chiefneon

Howdy!

Thanks for the help. If it is going to be awhile when we arrive considering staying at Twin Mills RV Resort in Howe, IN. It's a Encore Resort and we have TT's and RPI membership we can use. We're just waiting on the weather to clear now so we can leave Texas. We're just north of Houston at Escapees in Livingston.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon