CLOSED: RV SnapPad October 'Group Buy' Promotion

jimtoo

Until then, I believe they are about the right size for smaller paper plates. They'd be great for outdoor picnics on windy days. :p

Ahh,, maybe not,,, they will not hold the gravy in... they have holes or openings on the sides now. :)

Jim M

RV_SnapPad_Support

Just a friendly reminder for everyone who hasn't taken advantage of their discount to do so before Saturday at midnight.

Not only does it expire then but you will not be entered into the draw to win your order!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

-Devon

dlw930

Ordered mine. Not worried about spilling any gravy. Free SnapPads is the only gravy I need on this sweet deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RV_SnapPad_Support

Ordered mine. Not worried about spilling any gravy. Free SnapPads is the only gravy I need on this sweet deal!

Right on David!

Codes expire at midnight tonight! For the remaining few who haven't used their codes, make sure to take to advantage sometime today!

Thanks again to everyone who joined! I will post the winner tomorrow evening at the latest!

Good Luck Everyone!!

RV_SnapPad_Support

Free SnapPad Winner Announcement!!!!

....Okay the draw has been made and a winner has been chosen!!!

Each member was assigned a number determined by the order they signed up.

The number 6 was drawn and the winner is........... Steve Johnson - screen name 'sjandbj'.

Congrats Steve!

A very big thank you to everyone who joined! We hope you love your SnapPads and please know that you took advantage of one our best deals to date.

It has been a pleasure working with the HOC and all of their members! (as usual)

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, ideas or questions you can reach me directly at devon@rvsnappad.com.

We always welcome pictures and stories that we can share with the community.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Devon Wilson
VP of Operations

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations Steve
And thanks to SnapPad gang for the cool promotion I think it went over very well.
Did all 20 get in on time ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bones

Congrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine said they shipped. One is for a Christmas present to my father in-law and one is to hold my gravy.

sjandbj

That just made my day. I wanted to win them at the Las Vegas rally. This is the next best thing. Thank you to Snap pad for the fun, great deal and the support to the owners club.

RV_SnapPad_Support

Congratulations Steve
And thanks to SnapPad gang for the cool promotion I think it went over very well.
Did all 20 get in on time ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Almost everyone Jerrod.

I didn't articulate the fact that everyone who signed up was expected (and technically required) to purchase. In the end since it wasn't clearly outlined and we decided the people who join/purchased should be rewarded, we went forward with the draw.

Again that you to everyone one joined. Pretty sweet deal really.

- - - Updated - - -

That just made my day. I wanted to win them at the Las Vegas rally. This is the next best thing. Thank you to Snap pad for the fun, great deal and the support to the owners club.

Congrats Steve! HOC is our favorite owners club and so far we've had nothing but good experiences with everyone.

dlw930

Congratulations Steve! Thanks for the contest and discount Devon! I've heard nothing but positive comments from folks who have the Snap Pads.

Chippendale

Thanks from me too. Signing up for SnaPads and watching the list grow was almost as exciting and intense as signing up for the Goshen North American rally last year.

Bones

I am loving the fact that you have Tony's on the table. Didn't think you Yankees knew what that was. Lol

Technically we are southern according to the Mason Dixon line but I know we are north still. 😂😀😂

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Technically we are southern according to the Mason Dixon line but I know we are north still.

To me anything north of I 10 is Yankee country. Lol but you know what Tony's is. Lol