RV SnapPad - Fall 2017 Group Buy Promotion (HOC members only)

RV_SnapPad_Support

1. Eric Conklin x 2
2. Don & Vicky Smith
3. Paul & Nancy
4. Dave
5. Rick Shaffer
6. Alan Bennett
7. Jason Wilson
8. Brent Corder
9. K. Criswell
10. Jeff, Kim & Jameson
11. Craig C

Excellent, 12 now! We're doing great!

RV_SnapPad_Support

Last day to sign up! The contest will close at midnight tonight and discount codes will be issued tomorrow morning.

Only 8 away from someone getting 25% off. Very doable we think.

Have a great Sunday! :D We'll update the list this evening.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I need to measure the feet on my original (pre-Lippert) Ground Control jacks. I think they're 9", but want to be sure.

RV_SnapPad_Support

Please add us to the list. We need 3 pairs. Jerry T

Hi Jerry,

You'll just need a single 6 pack :)

- - - Updated - - -

I need to measure the feet on my original (pre-Lippert) Ground Control jacks. I think they're 9", but want to be sure.

HI John,

No problem. We'll sign you up and you can double check prior to using your discount code.

- - - Updated - - -

Does a 6 pack count as 3 orders?

Hi Duane & Debbie,

Nope, a 6 pack is considered as a single order.

RV_SnapPad_Support

Alright, the contest has now come to a close.

15 HOC members signed up! Great job everyone!

Members names are as follows:

1. Eric Conklin x 2

2. Don & Vicky Smith
3. Paul & Nancy
4. Dave
5. Rick Shaffer
6. Alan Bennett
7. Jason Wilson
8. Brent Corder
9. K. Criswell
10. Jeff, Kim & Jameson
11. Craig C
12. Jerry T.
13. John & Darlene
14. Jim Winter

Your personal, one time use, 15% off discount codes will been generated and distributed shortly. As mentioned at the start of this thread discount codes will expire at midnight on Wednesday October 18th. Please take advantage of your discount code before then.

We will send your discount codes via private message or email, which ever way you signed up.

Thank you to everyone who joined, all the Heartland Members and the Heartland forum for working with us. If you have any questions you can asked them on here, email them info@rvsnappad.com or call 1.855.762.7723.

Have a great day!

-The SnapPad Team

JohnDar

Went and measured my pads and they are 9" diameter. Order for a set of 4 placed a couple of minutes ago.

JohnDar

Question: Why was the purchase shown as an international transaction by my credit card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RV_SnapPad_Support

Question: Why was the purchase shown as an international transaction by my credit card?

Hi John,

While we manufacture and ship from Indiana our corporate HQ is in Western Canada. Due to this some banks will charge a 'foreign transaction fee' which is generally between $1 - $4. We've attempted to have this removed however it's an internal bank policy which we have no control over nor do we receive any of that fee. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you find your SnapPads are well worth it.

Thanks, let me know if you have any other questions.

-Devon

JohnDar

Kinda thought that was the case. My CC does not charge “foreign transaction fees” though. I keep tabs on all charges for my own security. Too many thieves out there.

RV_SnapPad_Support

Kinda thought that was the case. My CC does not charge “foreign transaction fees” though. I keep tabs on all charges for my own security. Too many thieves out there.

Always a good idea. Glad to hear your bank doesn't charge you unnecessary fees. We feel the additional charge is ridiculous but as I mentioned we have no control over it.

Thanks again.

JohnDar

Pads arrived yesterday. Plan is to take them out to the storage yard tomorrow and “snap” them on.

JohnDar

Snapped right on. Lubed ‘em with dish soap as instructed. Hooked trailer onto the hitch and used my electric Ground Control remote to drop the jacks into the pads. Easy one man job.

RV_SnapPad_Support

Snapped right on. Lubed ‘em with dish soap as instructed. Hooked trailer onto the hitch and used my electric Ground Control remote to drop the jacks into the pads. Easy one man job.

Perfect!!! If you get a chance we'd love to see how they look.

Jwill18

Installed the Snap Pads in a snap today. A little Dawn made a big difference on install. Here's a pic. Couldn't get all 6 in it at once but they look good...

Jason
c4f6a4d617c7aae9759bf89cc19f1965.jpg
9c4ef862c2a6d74448d85d227cad10c3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk