EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippendale

I am going to be at Lake Whitney the week before, and thought if you still have any vacancies, maybe I could drive over and meet you guys. Would get there on the 26th and leave on the 29th.

George Speir

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I am going to be at Lake Whitney the week before, and thought if you still have any vacancies, maybe I could drive over and meet you guys. Would get there on the 26th and leave on the 29th.

George Speir

We would love to have you. Please call and make a reservation.
We look forward to meeting you!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, we have made our reservations! Arriving the 26th, leaving the 29th. We can't wait!

TravelTiger

Awesome! By 'we' I assume you mean both of you! :D

Yes, Nancy, we're going to "pull up stakes" and bring the ElkRidge. First time it's moved since becoming the "home" in Eastland County, in July. Tony will actually take a day off. ;)

LBallard

Add Lin and Debbie Ballard. Arrive 3/25 and depart 3/29. Look forward to seeing all. Tell Dave to bring his golf clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Add Lin and Debbie Ballard. Arrive 3/25 and depart 3/29. Look forward to seeing all. Tell Dave to bring his golf clubs.

You are added and Dave always has his clubs! . See you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Heathcote4

Hi Nancy,

Is there still room for the Heathcote's?

We reserved with Coffee Creek coming in on Friday leaving on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing everybody.

nander

Hi Nancy,

Is there still room for the Heathcote's?

We reserved with Coffee Creek coming in on Friday leaving on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing everybody.

Yes, Josh! We look forward to seeing you and the girls again!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jimtoo

HI Donna1098,

Rally is listed as starting on the 27th, but a lot of folks always come in a day or two early. It's just fun to be around other Heartlanders and visit. Maybe explore the area for a day on your own.....OR,,, if your a newbie to parking..get there early so no one will be videoing your parking and spreading it around.... :) OR ,, if your not a newbie,, you may want to watch others goof off while parking... :)

Jim M

Possum51

Pat and I will be coming to your rally. Already got the reservation. We will be in on Tuesday and leave on Sunday. I thought I had sent an email to you before but I guess I forgot it! See you then!

TravelTiger

Pat and I will be coming to your rally. Already got the reservation. We will be in on Tuesday and leave on Sunday. I thought I had sent an email to you before but I guess I forgot it! See you then!

Cool! Bring your cards so I can have a sample! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.