Flex Armor roof cost

NYSUPstater

Just wondering if $8200.00 sounds about right for this type of roof redo? 41' 5er. 3 day job at their shop or affiliate.

cipwood

WOW, be sure to get a kiss with that.
I did a DYI similar life time coating on my 39' American Eagle using Rexoseal for about $600. Took me about two days and the end result is amazing.

clayhud

I paid $6,850.00 in December 2020 for a 40 ft 5er.........billed 38 feet of roof for a 40 foot 5er. With inflation and GA vs. NY pricing I would say that's an accurate price.

NYSUPstater

I've got 2 places according to their website to go to and each is approx 5-6 hr drive 1 way. 1 place I'd have to pay tolls, the other no. LOL. Coach was built in '17 as a '18 model so going on 7 years old if you will. Yes we look at new RV's but then come back to ours and say, it's not too bad after all. Knock on wood (tapping my head), we really haven't had any issues with it since we 1syt got it tho what we did have, HL took care of and have been pretty happy ever since. Downside to our coach is when our kids (24,32 yo) and grandson stay, we run out of room rather quickly. BUT we do ask ourselves "Who really is the RV for? Them or us?". Point is, she's doing well and think we will keep her and looking for ways to make her last for many years to come as retirement isn't too far away.

Last edited:

oldelmer1

The shop in York PA also has a shop in Newark Delaware, no sales tax, might save you some money there.