frame 10 inch 3010 vs 300C

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
According to the Heartlandrvs web site only the 3010 and 2812 have the 10 inch I-beam frame. All other have 12 inch.
But the 300C only has a listed GVWR of 14,000 so I'm not sure that is accurate.
It would be best to contact Heartland and clarify that.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

sJv

Well, the interesting thing is that the 300C sitting at Pan Pacific that was built in mid-Oct has a GVWR sticker of 14K still. I am thinking that the CA bound trailers have this sticker to get around the need for the special non-commercial class A license. I'll be curious what the sticker says on mine. Tony, I believe yours was delivered to a mid-west dealer, right?

CrazyCooter

Well, the interesting thing is that the 300C sitting at Pan Pacific that was built in mid-Oct has a GVWR sticker of 14K still. I am thinking that the CA bound trailers have this sticker to get around the need for the special non-commercial class A license. I'll be curious what the sticker says on mine. Tony, I believe yours was delivered to a mid-west dealer, right?

Yep, I bought mine from a dealer in Indiana, but Mike told me they were in the process of "Upgrading" the GVW above the 14K they were previously.

I don't know what happened, but my sticker mysteriously went missing cause is isn't there now........:angel: