Got mine too Matt

bd2dabone

My new Goodyear G614's LT235/85R/16 arrived. Here they are mounted and balanced and installed. In case you are wondering about the spacing between axles 1 & 2 & 3, no problem. Yes as soon as the TPMS is delivered I believe I can stop worrying for the most part about a Tow Max tire problem.
BTW...my tire guy says this morning as he removed one of the Tow Max tires, he says here was your next one to go. He said I was lucky.

Not bullet proof but about as close as I can get it.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 122

bd2dabone

I priced them out thru http://www.trailertiresandwheels.com and bought one immediately as I needed a spare. They were the cheapest I found. However in the mean time Tredit the company Heartland deals with sweetened the offer to me that I couldn't pass up. You might give those guys a chance also. I had damage from a blown Tow Max. The first thing I noticed on the g614's is the weight. Seems to be about twice that of a tow max tire .

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Maybe one of these days we can get together for a weekend RZR ride. It doesn't have to be a mud park, I know how yall older folk fell about the mud!!!! Now that we dont have to worry about losing a tire.