Gulf Shores, Alabama sightings

LaurieK

We are in an RV park with 3 Bighorns and our Sundance. I haven't seen this many trailers by Heartland ever so they must be making more and selling more.

Laurie

vangoes

We are in an RV park with 3 Bighorns and our Sundance. I haven't seen this many trailers by Heartland ever so they must be making more and selling more.

Laurie

LaurieK
Are you by chance in Island Retreat? If so, I was one of those Bighorns you spotted. We sadly pulled out on Sunday and returned to Tennessee. If the Sundance that was in that park was you, maybe we will see you at the Rally in Branson......one of the other Big Horns that was in the park will be at the Rally also.

You might have been in Gulf Shores state park where there areat least 5 Big Horns at the present time and we've met everyone.Heartland people are freindly.

2008 3055RL
2006 chev SB

rckc228

Will they let you stay most of the winter at Gulf shores State Park Some of the campgrounds have a limit stay.

vangoes

Rick,
The Gulf Shores State Park does allow extended stay. We was just through there on Tuesday and there was no vacancies at all. The majority of campers are snowbirds there for the winter... They also take reservations 12 months ahead and you can reserve a sight for the entire winter. We stayed there 3 years ago and it is a great park. For the past two years we have stayed a Island Retreat. There are currently 8 Heartland units here.

Delaine and Lindy

We were in Island Retreat in Nov 08 and will be there in Jan to Mar in 2010. Will also be at Anchors Aweigh Nov thru Dec, Anchors Aweigh is full for Jan thru Mar 2010. We are in Palm Lake RV park in Foley, Ala. now and there are 2 Landmarks and a Big Horn here. The 2009 Big Horn is for sale with a Dodge 3500 also.

We were in Florida Tampa area for Jan this year didn't like the RV parks there so we came back to Ala. And we had planned to go back to the RGV next winter but with all the problems along the border of Mexico we decided it wasn't worth the risk. Will return to our home base in Tennessee in Mar. GBY...