Heartlands !!!!!!

Delaine and Lindy

We are in Anchors Aweigh RV park in Foley Ala, great RV park , temps will be in the hight 70's today. There is a Landmark and two Big Horn here and the one Big Horn next door. The Park is almost full. And will be by the 1st of Jan. We are moving on to Florida on Wed but we will stop for one night on the way. ...

HOSS

Delaine and Lindy, hope ya'll have a wonderful trip. I would like to know how your stay at Anchors Aweigh RV Park is. We live here in North Al. and have looked it up on the internet. It looks like a great park and would like to try it out. The DW loves the outlet malls near by. Thanks and have a great time in Florida.

Delaine and Lindy

This is a great RV park, all pads are concrete and all sites have grass. Very nice pool and Club house. I would guess it to be less than three years old. If we are in this area again we will make reservations here. Close to several outlet malls and 20 minute drive to the ocean. I would call for reservations, I think they are full for Jan and Feb. They have a lot of poeple who return here each winter. I think its in the 80's today. They are also very resonable on storage. We left our Truck and 5er here for almost a month while we went back to Tennessee. GBY....

Jim/rsvl/AR

If you like the outside things to do such as bike riding and beach walking go on down to Gulf State park at Gulf shores, AL. Looks a little rough after the hurricanes but has nice facilities.

lleach

Hi Delaine and Lindy,

We live in Foley, AL and happened to be in Anchors Away RV Park this afternoon just riding through to see if we saw any Heartlands. That must have been your Landmark that we saw. We also have a Landmark and LOVE our unit. Hope you enjoy your stay in our beautiful area! If you have any questions about the area just let us know.

Bonnie and Larry

jbeletti

Bonnie and Larry,

Delaine and Lindy are are former Landmark Owners. They now have a Double Tree Mobile Suites 5er. I think they like our Heartland family as they hang around here and contribute. :)

Jim

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks Jim, Delaine and Me hope things are going well for you and yours. We left Anchors Aweigh this morning are in Tallahassee Florida, at the Tallahassee RV park on our way to Zephryhills Florida for Jan and Feb.

We know the folks who own the Landmark thats parked it Anchors Aweigh in Foley, talked them while we were there and they are staying there until April. By the way Anchors Aweigh is a nice RV park we will go there again.

Yes Jim we like the Heartland forum, and hope during this time while the RV industry is slowing that things go well for Heartland. But I also hope it goes well for all of the RV industry.

We will be at the RV show in Tampa Florida in Jan and look forward to seeing Heartlands new 2010 5th wheels.

There is a Big Horn here in the Tallahssee RV park. We are seeing a lot of Heartland RV each place we go. GBY.....

jtcfishing

Delaine and Lindy would you mind if I ask why you traded for a mobile suite over a Landmark? We are also from Tn,I may be wrong but I thought you had a Landmark Augusta?

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Big Horns in Louisiana

Hey, all. We are at Fairview-Riverside State Park in Madisonville, LA. Nice park on the Tchefuncte River, near malls and whatever you need. We have been coming here for over 18 years. We have another Big Horn in the park. We plan on going by and meeting them in the morning. I'll let you know what we find out.

Happy New Year! It is 8:20 here at this time. We hear the fireworks outside, and it is 51 degrees.

Be safe. Talk to you tomorrow.