Hello from Wisconsin

dcwettstein

Hi all. New to this forum. We are looking to purchase a Bighorn 3160EL. this is a new model and are a little reluctant because we have never seen one. Its a nice layout but only saw similar units of a different brand. What would you do?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dcwettstein, you might give Heartland a call and ask for the Bighorn sales team.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030
They should be able to tell you if there is one in WI or nearby in IL.
If you are purchasing locally, say Wagners, be sure to sign up for Campfest in September.
Also you will want to check out the Heartland Owners Club which now has a free one year introductory membership.
Be sure to check out the WI and other state chapter rallies as well as the North American Rally.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dcwettstein, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Like mentioned by Dave, Call Heartland for help in locating one nearby.

LNG

Hi all. New to this forum. We are looking to purchase a Bighorn 3160EL. this is a new model and are a little reluctant because we have never seen one. Its a nice layout but only saw similar units of a different brand. What would you do?

Welcome to the forum! I am new here myself and new to Heartland products. My previous units were 2005 Pilgrim Intl. 35' bumper pull (still have it), and a 2012 Crossroads Rushmore (traded). I am now the proud owner of a CY4100 King pictured below. The folks I have already met here in this forum are very responsive and very helpful!

Tony