How many batteries in my cyclone 3100.

Miltp920

My salesperson told me there were 2. I only find 1 in the front compartment next to generator. Can anyone validate only one battery comes on the 3100 cyclone 2014.

jnbhobe

Batteries are installed by the dealer not the factory so call your dealer to verify where they are.

Vtxkid

The cyclones batteries are located adjacent to the generator. I have a 3010 and it came with one 12 volt deep cycle battery. I removed that and replaced it with two 6 volts... if you only have one battery in that compartment, that's the only battery you have.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Lynn1130

Only one, but if the sale person told me there were two, I would have been back asking that they install the second. Best bet however is two 6 volt batteries.

TXTiger

I have a 2012 Cyclone 4014 HD and only have one battery. It is installed next to the generator.

Miltp920

Thanks all who responded. Lips are moving...I like that. One it is. 12 volt. Interesting how the coach needs a battery to operate, but it is an extra charge for the dealer to install it for you.

danemayer

Thanks all who responded. Lips are moving...I like that. One it is. 12 volt. Interesting how the coach needs a battery to operate, but it is an extra charge for the dealer to install it for you.
I don't think charging extra for the battery is typical. Maybe the extra charge was supposed to be for the 2nd battery the salesman told you about. I'd go back to the salesman and remind him that he committed two batteries and that he should make good on what he told you. If he blames Heartland, you can tell him that you've found out that batteries are provided by the dealer.