Initial Discussion - Thread Closed - Please discuss in thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Legendary Member
What is the status of the 2007 Heartland rally in Texas? As a new owner of a Bighorn, I would be very interested in having some kind of get-together in Texas, preferably in the Houston area.

jbeletti

jayc,

This was a "potential" fall rally for 2006. It did not get off the ground.

If you or anyone would like to coordinate a DFW or area rally this year, the forum/club can help you promote and organize it.

Jim

jayc

Legendary Member
I am much more familiar with the Houston area, so how about if we see how interest in having a get together in the Houston area for Heartland products?

jbeletti

You got it jayc. Choose a weekend and I'll create a forum for you and others to discuss it in. See if it gets legs and go from there.

Jim

Cooper

I was trying to work this with the local Dealer but it looks like they are not going to help. I will be glad to work with anyone that is willing to help get a rally or just get a group together and have a good time.

jayc

Legendary Member
Well there's a start! I heard from the park and they gave me the following dates:
We have the week-ends of the 13th - 15th of September,
21st - 23rd of September
5th - 8th of October
19th - 21st of October available.

Anyone?

Tom of Ypsi

Jay,

Judy and I would be interested and the 19th-21st Oct would be the best. Second date would be 5th-8th Oct. Mind you that we will be fulltiming by then but we have a previous engagement in Mich in late Sept. If this rally does come off we will try and make it and as it gets closer we should know more.

jayc

Legendary Member
Tom and Judy, I'm gonna start a list of folks that want to come. I'll keep those dates in mind too.

Status
Not open for further replies.