Installing mor/ryde sre4000

GOTTOYS

Was wondering if after installing the sre 4000 suspension upgrade is it nesasary to have the axiles realigned.
If it was mine I would bring it to a heavy duty truck trailer suspension/alignment shop and have it checked. If you have a Correct track on your unit it will only adjust the tracking, it will not accommodate any adjustment for camber or individual axle toe adjustments. In addition from what I understand RV dealers charge around $100.00 just to check it and then more $$ if any adjustments are needed. A quality complete alignment from a big truck shop is usually under $200. for everything. To me that's a much better deal. I found mine had both axles tracking to the left which would make the trailer go slightly sideways, when I had an alignment done last Spring. I'm reasonably sure it has been this way since new. If I ever buy another new trailer I will for sure load it up and bring it to an alignment shop first thing. There is a pretty good chance your alignment was off the day that your trailer was put together. At $1300.00-$1500.00 for a good set of tires it is best to have it checked. JMHO....Don

caissiel

Why not have it installed properly at first. After would be to late for alignment.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Niles

When we had our IS put on by Mor-ryde they aligned it at the time. I can't believe that yours wasn't done at the time of installing it. Very firm believer in Mor-ryde, we had our done in Elkhart, and were more than impressed with the staff and installers.

GOTTOYS

The Mor-Ryde SRE 4000 only replaces the equalizers. It is not a complete suspension swap like the Mor-Ryde IS. It still uses all the original springs and axles. There would not be an alignment done by the installer for this modification..but like I said earlier there is no guarantee the suspension didn't need an alignment even before this was installed...Don