Join The North texas Chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Re: North Texas Heartland Owners

I'd join a N.Texas chapter in a sec I also have another couple that would join/attend but they aren't Heartland owners(yet... I'm working on that part) but not everyone's perfect. We're both in the DFW metroplex and looking to go RV'ing as often as our schedule's allow, which is fairly often this yr and next.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

JD and Glenda, we'd love to see your new rig at the So. Texas chapter rally on April 15-17th at Rayford Crossing RV Resort in Spring TX, only a couple of hundred miles away. We're also having a rally in Canton TX in October if you can't make it in April. Both rallies can he found on the portal page or just click HERE.

Hope to see you soon.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member

I'd join a N.Texas chapter in a sec I also have another couple that would join/attend but they aren't Heartland owners(yet... I'm working on that part) but not everyone's perfect. We're both in the DFW metroplex and looking to go RV'ing as often as our schedule's allow, which is fairly often this yr and next.

I'd join too if the North Texas chapter was in North Texas not central Texas?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

I'd join too if the North Texas chapter was in North Texas not central Texas?

We'd join a NTX Chapter. Some time has passed since this thread was started, is there anyone interested in leading one now?

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Re: Camp Out / Atlanta State Park Texas

Cooper, I would like to get with you on a North Texas and / or a Oklahoma chapter. I have posted a thread with no answers.. I don't know if there are any Oklahoma HOA's out there. At Least they haven't said anything.. Let's try to get this thing going..

Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City, OK.
HOA 1811
2011 BIGHORN RL 3585
2010 Ford F-350 Lariat FX4 dually Diesel

hcriddle

Jay,

Maybe if you could get JD and Glenda down for the spring rally I could talk Maureen into that new Key Largo

jayc

Buddy, I can picture you and Maureen in that KL. Wish they would come down and have some fun with us in April.

mmomega

AnyTimer
At the moment April is still up in the air but we'll know more in a week or two. I mentioned the Canton rally and she said it sounded good so we may be there for that one, it's definitely not far and we sometimes do the Canton Trade days as well, lots of good finds there. We are actually in Mansfield just 20mins south of Dallas and Ft Worth right in the middle under Arlington.

jayc

JD,
I would be thrilled if someone wanted to step up and be the North Texas Chapter leader and will be glad to help in any way I can. We'd love to have anyone/everyone in the north Texas area come to either or both of our rallies.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Well until we get a leader I'd like to keep this topic somewhat fresh in everyones mind. I don't want interest to die out before it gets back off the ground. How's that Ram treating you Jayc? I've been looking and reading about each offering from the Ford, Dodge and GMC but haven't made my mind up 100% yet. I think I'm almost 50-50 between the ford and ram.

iefpro01

We orginally had a small group started, but most of us still worked full-time and was unable to perfome as a leader keeping the group together. We need someone to lead the group that can spend the time that it will take to get and keep things moving.

jayc

We can set aside some time on Saturday afternoon at the October rally in Canton and work on the chapter if anyone is interested.

mmomega

AnyTimer

Still hoping to be able to make that one, we'll know soon enough I hope. We're going to be doing so many trips this year it's going to feel like we're full timers almost.
Lake Whitney next weekend. New Braunfels/Sattler memorial day weekend, hauling to SC/GA this July and taking a few stops along the way, then Canton in Oct. who knows what in between the dates we already have set.
Lake Whitney is going to be the 1st RV trip we've been able to take in over a year, so it's getting that time of the year to kick back and enjoy a few earned weekends.

billnsue

Hello, we would love to join the North Texas Chapter. We will be moving from Georgia to Wichita Falls in a couple of weeks. Just had our first Georgia rally and it was awesome! So if you will have us we will sure to be involved!

Would like to bring up the subject of a North Texas and Oklahoma Chapter again for us Heartland owners up here in the Texas Panhandle and Oklahoma area. Has anyone been working on getting a Chapter started we would be interested in joining one if they are. Most of the things going on in Texas are too far for us to travel on the weekend since we still work.

Jim Hart
Amarillo Texas
2011 BC 3250ts

jayc

Jim,
We are working on a North Texas chapter. Larry Keever and I are going to talk about it at the October rally in Canton. Perhaps you would like to start a north west Texas chapter?

Please keep us informed on your progress. We would like to go to the Canton rally, but have already made plans to go to Albuquerque Balloon Fieste that weekend. Don't know what is involve in starting a chapter, not sure if would have the time needed to start a chapter, but might be interested in doing what we could to help out. Still learning how to use this forum, not even good at that yet.

Jim Hart

jayc

Jim, will do.

We love the Albuquerque Balloon festival and have been twice.

Rodney_M

recently purchased new Heartland- Sundance trailer, and came accross this club.. my previous trailer was also by heartland- Prowler, but wasnt aware this existed til my recent purchase. My wife and I are in Oklahoma City, and would like to help be a part of North Texas or Oklahoma chapter.. let us know if we can help in any way. I recently sold my Prowler to a good friend, so perhaps I can get him to sign up as well to get more involved if there is still a drive behind getting this going. If this is for only North Texas, and not Oklahoma then I may be posting on wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.