Join The North texas Chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Camp Out / Atlanta State Park Texas

Hi Rodney,
Welcome to being a Heartland owner. AS you can see, there are plenty of people here to answer questions.

We don't have a North Texas chapter yet, but that will be changing soon. You are welcome to join us in Canton in October. Hope to see you there!

Rodney_M

Looking at the dates, it is highly possible we could attend. I'll have to check and see about availability of a spot etc. as well. with this being a rally, I am sure it may be hard to find a site.

JSMagill

We recently purchased a Landmark San Antonio. We are members of a local Good Sams Club which was dying on the vine. It is now a thriving club with ten couples and almost all attend. Jerry and I are both willing to be involved in getting this new chapter started. We live in Oklahoma City along with two other couples from our camping club who are Heartland owners. Right here, we have six people. If Rodney and Sondra from OKC would like to join us, we can get this going and make it an exciting adventure.

Rodney_M

Re: North Texas Heartland Owners

what all is needed to get this started? I also have a friend who has a Prowler TT which I see is also listed with Heartland, so Im sure I could get them on board also..

jayc

Re: North Texas Heartland Owners

Rodney, there are several people interested in starting chapters that will be in Canton with us, so we'll talk about it there.

Hi there, we purchased a Heartland Trailer and found out about this club. We would like to join your region since we live in Belton, TX. How do i go about getting information on rallies, campouts and other fun things going on. Would appreciate any feedback you could give us. Joe & SanDee Marks, 1007 Pin Oak Dr, Belton, TX 76513 sandee1007@att.net.

jimtoo

Hi there, we purchased a Heartland Trailer and found out about this club. We would like to join your region since we live in Belton, TX. How do i go about getting information on rallies, campouts and other fun things going on. Would appreciate any feedback you could give us. Joe & SanDee Marks, 1007 Pin Oak Dr, Belton, TX 76513 sandee1007@att.net.

Hi Joe and SanDee,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You will receive information from our other family members soon I'm sure,,since you raised your hand,,, your elected. The Portal Page of the forum has all the rallies listed by state and also information on the Heartland Owners Club which is great.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit. I'm sure Jay or Jim B will be in contact soon.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome Joe and SanDee! We love more Texans! We have a Regional Rally happening in Canton, TX Oct 7-9. Y'all come!

Erika

jayc

Hello Joe and SanDee and welcome. As Erika said, we have a rally scheduled for October 7-9th at the Mill Creek Ranch Resort in Canton TX and would love to have you join us. We still have a couple of sites left, so feel free to sign up and take one of them. Click HERE to go to the thread.

Hope to see you soon!

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Rodney. to answer your concern we are going to start a Oklahoma chapter. That also means everyone is welcome Oklahoma, Texas or any surrounding state. We had 5 rigs from Oklahoma at the Canton Tx. rally last weekend. We are serious about this chapter and intend to make it work. So far we have several folks interested, as well as many from the south Texas chapter willing to help by attending our rallies. There was 4 or 5 couples from the north Texas area expressing interest in this chapter. We are waiting for the go ahead, then we are going to get rolling.. Hope you will join us...

Larry and Donna Keever
Buddy our schnauser.
Oklahoma City, Ok.
2010 Ford F-350 FX4 Lariet 6.4 Diesel Dually
2011 BigHorn 3585 RL

Rodney_M

The wife and I are both ready to help however we can. We still both work full time but take the 5er out every chance we get. We try to go at least once a month if not more. Now I just need to convince one of my friends and his wife who own a prowler to sign up here to owners group.

My wife and I are also interested. I still work part time and my wife still works full time. We live in the Texas Panhandle so we are have been very interested in a chapter that is closer to home base and we are excited about an Oklahoma chapter starting. If we can be of any help let us know. Still trying to figure out this forum tried to reply to your private message, but don't know if it went through. Jim

mmomega

AnyTimer

So... any nominations yet for our Chapter Leader(s) coughcoughTravelTigercoughcough

TravelTiger

Hey, I SAW that!

What about co-chapter leaders? Coughcoughmmomega&traveltigercoughcough

jimtoo

Not sure,,, but bet you just voted yourself in.. :)

Hey Jim B,,,,,got a couple caught in the net... sign um up....

Rodney_M

So are there 2 different chapters looking to form here? I see one referring to a new oklahoma chapter then another couple posts about a north texas one. From the sounds of it north texas group is looking at having events in central texas area. Sounds like sort of a pull in 2 different directions here.

mmomega

AnyTimer

A new Oklahoma chapter sis get started at the last Rally in Canton, TX. They seemed to have a well rounded group that always camps together and looks like the new chapter is in good hands. Doesn't look like they have their own forum section yet.

jayc

I don't see this separation of chapters as pulling anyone. Texas is large enough to support four or five chapters and we currently have members from Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. As a HOC member, you can choose which rally to attend but your address or location will determine which chapter you actually belong in.

TravelTiger

FYI, co-chapter leaders are not an option at this time, according to Jim Beletti. I believe the North Texas Chapter leader seat is still open. We liked the idea of a North Texas Chapter, along with JD and Glenda (mmomega), since both of us live in the DFW area. If someone with leadership ambitions and time wants to take this on, I'm sure you'd have us join as members.:)

E&T

Status
Not open for further replies.