King Size Mattress for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

teasac69

Just upgraded my 2014 Big Horn king size mattress to a sleep number. Have my stock mattress for sale if anyone would like to replace one. We used this one for maybe 40 nights in 18 months. We bought our 2014 in Sept of 2014 as the new ones were coming out. Has always had a mattress pad on in use.

$100 or best offer, but we'll have to meet somewhere to hand off, can't be shipped reasonably. If you want to arrange shipping you can do so but not worth the trouble to me.

I live in east Texas and will also be listing it on Craigslist locally.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

teasac69

King Size Mattress

I've had this listed on the "for sale" area for a while but no response. I just need it gone, I've sold my house and paying for storage. I'm about to take it to GOODWILL.

I have a stock king size mattress out of a 2014 Big Horn, used very little before we replaced with a Sleep Number bed so we don't need it.

It is FREE for the asking, but only for pickup in east Texas. I'm near Tyler and willing to hold it for you a little while longer but about to close on our sold house, move remaining goods into storage and it won't be available after that.

If you need a cheap replacement (don't get any better than FREE), let me know.

call if you like 903-521-4162. time is running out for this mattress.

thanks
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.