Level Up Evolution

coram8

I have seen the ads in Trailer Life, and found a brief summary of the Level Up Evolution auto level system on the Lippert website. Can't seem to find much beyond that. Anyone have any info/experience/opinions of this system?

jbeletti

I don't have it but I know this:
- Higher materials cost than full distributed hydro (LevelUp)
- Much Quicker to install than LevelUp
- Each jack has it's own motor/hydro system (self contained)

Could be a game changer if the net installed cost can get competitive.

Bones

I'm interested in it too But I don't like the cost of these things. I think that was the one mistake I made when I purchased our rig. It takes me awhile to get things level before I let the kids inside.

Bohemian

This looks really interesting. It could be much more reliable and much easier to service. Also, more compact.

Last edited:

sengli

Last I checked this system is still being evaluated and in the testing phase by LCI, and its not available yet. At least that whats they told me when I called on it. When I called they sent to someone in sales and he wasnt even aware this was being advertised. Its that new apparently.

Last edited:

TxCowboy

I think there was a thread on this a few months back. Wasn't much info on it then other than a short video, IIRC.

We have the Level Up on our Landmark (wouldn't be without it!) but I'm very interested in getting this new system on our bumper pull in the next year or so when we start dragging that RV into the state and national parks.

coram8

We have a '15 Gateway 3750 that doesn't have an automatic leveling system. (Should have researched that a little more prior to buying and made it a part of the order!) We are planning a long trek to Disney and several other states this summer, and I would like to have an auto level installed by then. It looks like a choice between the Level Up and the Bigfoot. I went to a dealer last weekend a couple hours from where we live that was listed as the Bigfoot dealer closest to us and got a really confused look from the parts/service rep when I asked about it. After seeing the ads for the Evolution, I was really hoping it would be available to at least look at as an option.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We have a '15 Gateway 3750 that doesn't have an automatic leveling system. (Should have researched that a little more prior to buying and made it a part of the order!) We are planning a long trek to Disney and several other states this summer, and I would like to have an auto level installed by then. It looks like a choice between the Level Up and the Bigfoot. I went to a dealer last weekend a couple hours from where we live that was listed as the Bigfoot dealer closest to us and got a really confused look from the parts/service rep when I asked about it. After seeing the ads for the Evolution, I was really hoping it would be available to at least look at as an option.

We had our electric landing gear on our 2015 ElkRidge swapped out for the complete 6pt Level Up. Worth it!!!!

weekender01

Just spoke with Lippert about the Level Up Evolution product and they said it will not be available until near the end of this year. That is a bummer.

They do have the 4pt and 6pt level up system and can install those right there at there facility which when the time comes we will probably do vs a dealer that is not sure how to install. They quoted me $4550 + tax for the 6pt level up system to be installed on our 5th wheel toy hauler. It takes a full day to install so you drop your unit at 8 am and pick it up that evening.

JWalker

I hear that they are having fitment problems. Because each individual ram has a pump located on the top, there is clearance issues on a lot of set ups.

Last edited:

coram8

Just spoke with Lippert about the Level Up Evolution product and they said it will not be available until near the end of this year. That is a bummer.

They do have the 4pt and 6pt level up system and can install those right there at there facility which when the time comes we will probably do vs a dealer that is not sure how to install. They quoted me $4550 + tax for the 6pt level up system to be installed on our 5th wheel toy hauler. It takes a full day to install so you drop your unit at 8 am and pick it up that evening.

Well, that's a bummer on the Evolution. I had two dealers today quote me the 6 point system. One was $5900 and the other said $7,000 just for the parts (he even openly admitted they price them high and most people just trade in for a model that has them on it already).

Where is that facility? Goshen? That would be a little far for me to get to! I would love to find somewhere remotely close to us that would install it for less than $5k.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt you will find that system for under 5k. The only way that could happen is if Lippert offers a special for the North American Rally. Emphasis on if.
There is a place in Fort Worth that will install for 6 grand or 7 grand depending on your current situation. UnitedRV.

Peace
Dave

weekender01

I doubt you will find that system for under 5k. The only way that could happen is if Lippert offers a special for the North American Rally. Emphasis on if.
There is a place in Fort Worth that will install for 6 grand or 7 grand depending on your current situation. UnitedRV.

Peace
Dave

Lippert is located in Elkhart, IN and is the only one I have found under $5000. The $4550 + tax seems very reasonable to me given that dealers wnat over 6K to install. ONly issue is the location if you are not close to them.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Lippert is located in Elkhart, IN and is the only one I have found under $5000. The $4550 + tax seems very reasonable to me given that dealers wnat over 6K to install. ONly issue is the location if you are not close to them.
That pricing was Lippert's everyday low, low price?
I have only seen it that low via a rally special.

Peace
Dave

weekender01

That pricing was Lippert's everyday low, low price?
I have only seen it that low via a rally special.

Peace
Dave

They quoted me that price 2 different times when I have called. The first time I called was late 2015 and then I called again this week. The rep I spoke with in service gave me the $4550 + tax price. Please feel free to call them and inquire to see if the price is any different or if I have missed something.

JWalker

Our rally price was $4100 + tax. 11 hrs to install. At their facility in Goshen.