leveling with slideouts open ??

Bobby A

I guess this is where this goes.

I've got a hydraulic leak at the pump of the level up system, there is a mobile tech coming out this week, so I was wondering if its o.k to do a relevel with the level up with the slideouts out (extended) has anyone done this without incident or should I bring the slideouts in (retract). Thanks

danemayer

I've always done the auto level up with slides in. However, I usually retract the rear pads and adjust the front for hook up before the slides are pulled in.

Looking at the Lippert operating instructions, there are a number of warnings and notes, but nothing about slides having to be in.

Attachments

• Lippert om-level-up-automatic-leveling.pdf
    246.1 KB · Views: 43

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have leveled my 3400 BH a number of times with the slides extended and have had no problems. Just the other day I wanted to grease the Mor/Ryde IS and I raised my trailer up all the way and lifted the tires off the ground with the slides out. When I finished I lowered the trailer down to a normal level and then let it auto level. No problem.

BC

Bobby A

I have leveled my 3400 BH a number of times with the slides extended and have had no problems. Just the other day I wanted to grease the Mor/Ryde IS and I raised my trailer up all the way and lifted the tires off the ground with the slides out. When I finished I lowered the trailer down to a normal level and then let it auto level. No problem.

BC

O.k. thanks guys, I guess I will leave them out (extended) while doing the auto relevel unless I hear from someone that says not to do it.