Looking for first 5th wheel

buckeyebob

love my heartland sundance 2900mk!!! call keystone and pretend you have a keystone camper and let me know when you get through and actually talk to someone who cares!!!i had to take my camper 100 miles one way so dealer could take pictures of broken screw holes on fender of 07 zeppelin,then keystone only had 1 fender in marroon and said i would have to get other fender in white and paint it !!!!i traded for sundance and havent looked back.buckeyebob.

caissiel

Our BC 3500RL is a dream to tow, they are designed right. Best 5th wheel I ever hooked my truck to. All my friends with TT just want to trade up to the 5th wheel models, both for comfort and ease of towing. Remember you get 7 more feet of living space for the same hooked lenght as a TT.

lwmcguir

5th Wheel trailers/campers are much safer to tow than any bumper pull no matter what type hitch you have. That is a big plus right off not even counting the extra living room. The added stability is why the accident ratio is so much lower. 5th wheel rigs tend to have larger brakes even though the weight might not be much higher as well. Go for the 5th wheel if is is possible.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
What can I say? :confused: Between work, holidays and about 3' of snow...somehow I missed this thread! I LOVE MY CYCLONE! ;)

My folks have a Keystone, but they don't love it as much as THEY LOVE MY CYCLONE! ;)

:D:D:D:D

I agree we have owned a Jayco TT, 2 Keystone Cougar FW and a Montana Mountaineer, none of them have the quality that our new 2011 3610RE Bighorn does what an AWESOME CAMPER. WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!