Lucky, Tomaxx never got me

Pizzaguy

Had the Blowmaxx on for three years and they never got me! Today I had a full set of Goodyear G614's put on. I feel SO much better!

BLHFUN

Had the Blowmaxx on for three years and they never got me! Today I had a full set of Goodyear G614's put on. I feel SO much better!

They got you.... Feeling "SO much better" means it's stressed you out. Camping is NOT supposed to be stressful.. Such a simple fix for customer satisfaction. I don't get it!

BLHFUN

And I can't believe they are still putting them on new trailers.

It's gunna take an insurance company to sue the manufacturer and the tire company for a change. I would love to see the figures for insurance claims due to tire failure. I'm sure my rates are higher because of it.

My 2016 torque 396 came with sailun tires which say are made in china. From the few reviews I found they are overall good. They are load range g tires which are about as heavy duty u can get for a trailer tire. Has anyone else ever had these and how were they?

Pizzaguy

They got you.... Feeling "SO much better" means it's stressed you out. Camping is NOT supposed to be stressful.. Such a simple fix for customer satisfaction. I don't get it!

OK - you are correct. At least there was no damage to the trailer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

danemayer

My 2016 torque 396 came with sailun tires which say are made in china. From the few reviews I found they are overall good. They are load range g tires which are about as heavy duty u can get for a trailer tire. Has anyone else ever had these and how were they?

If they're Sailun S637 tires, quite a few people have switched to them and Heartland is now shipping them with some models. I don't think anyone has reported any problems.

Alright good to know. I will be taking mine out on its first trip in 2 weeks so we will see how they wear especially it being a triple axle.