Motion Sensor LED Lights Inside Cabinets

DebiMac

On the fabulous "home tour" at the LV Rally there were so many great ideas presented. I wish I had taken notes on both the ideas and on who had done those ideas! One was a small motion-sensor battery powered LED light for inside cabinets. The owner had installed these. What are these called and where can I find them?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have several of these in different locations throughout camper. Only complaint is that they love batteries but it's worth it. The picture turned sideways but you get the drift.
motion light.jpg

Lynn1130

There are a number of threads with this little item mentioned. I have one in the control panel and one under the kitchen sink. Great when it is pitch dark and you are trying to turn on some lights.

DebiMac

There are a number of threads with this little item mentioned. I have one in the control panel and one under the kitchen sink. Great when it is pitch dark and you are trying to turn on some lights.
Thank you so much! I think the ones we saw were single bulb, but I may not be remembering correctly! I'll keep these in mind tho as I can see how they would benefit in many areas! Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

We have several of these in different locations throughout camper. Only complaint is that they love batteries but it's worth it. The picture turned sideways but you get the drift.
View attachment 48390
Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm new to using the Forum. How would I search to find the other threads? Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

We use these: https://www.amazon.com/Kuled-Wirele...1-spell&keywords=kuledled+motion+sensor+light

The magnetic strip makes it easy to change the batteries even though we have not had to yet since installing them almost a year ago.
How do you do that cool map that shows by your name?

Lynn1130

In the upper right corner of this page is a block with "search" that will allow you to research topics here and gives you old threads that are helpful. Also at the bottom of this page is a list of related threads that can help. If everything else fails a put it out here for help. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

DebiMac

In the upper right corner of this page is a block with "search" that will allow you to research topics here and gives you old threads that are helpful. Also at the bottom of this page is a list of related threads that can help. If everything else fails a put it out here for help. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site.
Ahhhh...got it! Thank you so much!

Debi

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm new to using the Forum. How would I search to find the other threads? Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

How do you do that cool map that shows by your name?
You can do a general search using 'motion' as the key word. You will find plenty of threads to look at.

You can get your sig map [HERE].

Peace
Dave