new 3760EL

tessa

hi-

after looking at 5th wheels the past few months we found a Bighorn 3760EL and it meet all of our needs and wants. we are really enjoying it. we decide to go from the motorhome to the 5th wheel for more room, we started fulltiming June of 2016. it was an adventure moving from the MH to the 5th at the dealers. it took about 3 hours, the dealer delivered the camper to the campground we are staying in until April.

we spent the next week getting everything organized - I still need to go thru the basement.
looking forward to the forum

Steve

Attachments

• bighorn.jpg
    bighorn.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 83

avvidclif

Congratulations on a great new rig.... Always fun moving in and trying to figure out where to put everything and then trying to remember where you did put it.

Last time we unloaded at the house and then took the old one to the dealer and came home with the new and reloaded. Unloading was interesting as we filled a 2 car garage. I would never have believed how much stuff we had squirreled away.

Any questions ask away, lots of helpful folks here.

Welcome to the Heartland family

tessa

thanks- moving is always fun.... we filled our Escape with "stuff" too. I finally got it cleaned out yesterday. I forgot to mention that the day we moved we both came down with bronchitis and are just getting over it- good thing for urgent cares.
we also like the paint, the unit had a lot of options it's a 2016 and they really made us a great deal- even on our motorhome trade in. but don't they always LOL
my wife had the stack washer and dryer installed and really likes them

'Lil Guy'

Beautiful rig.. Gotta love that full body paint. Congrats, enjoy and hope to meet you down the road.

EEdawg

WOW!
That's my exact RV; even including the full body paint color.
We got ours on Dec 26 of 2015. We have probably spent 90 nights in it and are very happy with it.

Jv75353

Great looking rig and welcome to the Heartland family. By the way what are you pulling that beauty with?

tessa

we found a 2015 F350 dually, crew cab, long bed, 4x4- the dealer is installing the hitch should be ready this week.

thanks for all the welcomes. we are enjoying it- we are in Henderson, LA at the Cajun Palms RV park.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
we found a 2015 F350 dually, crew cab, long bed, 4x4- the dealer is installing the hitch should be ready this week.

thanks for all the welcomes. we are enjoying it- we are in Henderson, LA at the Cajun Palms RV park.

How long are you gonna be at Cajun palms? Which way you headed when you leave there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
we will be here until 4-7 then we will work our way up to Little Rock to MIL's.

I am the Louisiana chapter leader and we are having a rally the weekend of 3/31 in kinder which is about an hour from where you are. Would love to have you guys even if you come for just the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tessa

not sure if we can make the rally - if we can get up there we will. thanks for letting me know about it