New owners of a Landmark 365 Charleston

southernlady5464

The dealer still has it, doing the PDI, and adding a generator, stackable washer/dryer and a satellite. We are now full timers and this setup is much preferred over our current one.

Looking forward to learning our our new rig.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations
Be sure to check out the owners guide that Dan M. has created for all of us. It will be very very helpful for you to learn how your new Landmark 365 works.
I'm sure Dan will add the link for you to view soon.
Ore you can find it in the tools tab

Also check out the Landmark modifications link and let the Mod's begin :)

Enjoy
Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Now all ya have to do is sign up for the Heartland Owners Club membership. Information on how is on the front page (portal). There is a great rally schedule in October in the Keys. Get signed up and come on down.

danemayer

Along with some other user guides, we've got a Landmark 365 User Guide. There are quite a few things not covered in the manual that comes with your trailer. The user guides will fill in a lot of blanks for you. Note that a just manufactured LM365 will come with a new style control panel, so some of the pictures won't match what you have. Also, you'll have the Furrion cooktop instead of the induction cooktop.

southernlady5464

Along with some other user guides, we've got a Landmark 365 User Guide. There are quite a few things not covered in the manual that comes with your trailer. The user guides will fill in a lot of blanks for you. Note that a just manufactured LM365 will come with a new style control panel, so some of the pictures won't match what you have. Also, you'll have the Furrion cooktop instead of the induction cooktop.
Actually ours is not just manufactured. We found a new one languishing and priced well below cost. It's actually one of the first run for 2017. Date code on the tires is back in Oct/Nov 2016. (We know cause we looked).

it has an induction cooktop. Now to get some new cookware as most of what I had failed the magnet test so I gave it to a thrift store.

I know now we need to read user guides. Thanks for the link.