North Trail Fuse for Legs Location

link1

I have a 2009 North trail 5th wheel made by Heartland and I have blown the fuse for the front leveling jacks and can not find the fuse location can anyone help

jimtoo

I have a 2009 North trail 5th wheel made by Heartland and I have blown the fuse for the front leveling jacks and can not find the fuse location can anyone help

Hi link1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information. I'm sure a family member will jump in soon and tell you where the fuse is for sure. But most likely if you follow the cable from the battery you will find where it branches off. It could be a fuse or maybe a small breaker that needs to be reset.

I did move your post to a different area and started a thread for it.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If it's similar to our previous rig, it will be on the hot line not far from the battery (so start in the battery compartment). The fuse was in a small black rubber "box" about the size of a match book but slightly thicker.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
It seems that you can blow the fuse for the landing gear by retracting or extending the legs to far. I put a black line marking an inch from the end so I'm aware when they get close. This has saved me a ton of aggrevation, not to mention fuses. I'd like to thank my fellow Heartlanders for this tip.