Ocean Lakes

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We pulled into Ocean Lakes cg in Myrtle Beach,SC this morning around 1:00 am.It has been a wonderfully cool nice,breezy day today.I got a nice wake up call this morning from my buddy Larry at 6 a.m. Thanks Larry! Our kids and our camping friends are all here safely.We have seen an MPG,2 Cyclones,and a couple Sundances.Have not seen anyone around any of these units.Will try again tomorrow.If anyone on the forum is in the area and you woild like to stop by we would love to see you.Just leave me a pm or an email and I will meet you at the office and help to get you in.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We pulled into Ocean Lakes cg in Myrtle Beach,SC this morning around 1:00 am.It has been a wonderfully cool nice,breezy day today.I got a nice wake up call this morning from my buddy Larry at 6 a.m. Thanks Larry! Our kids and our camping friends are all here safely.We have seen an MPG,2 Cyclones,and a couple Sundances.Have not seen anyone around any of these units.Will try again tomorrow.If anyone on the forum is in the area and you woild like to stop by we would love to see you.Just leave me a pm or an email and I will meet you at the office and help to get you in.

No problem, anything to help a friend!

PSF513

TERRY: Have you noticed how helpful Larry can be? He is so selfless that all he thinks of is others (and how he can aggravate them0 [Did I say that out loud?]

trdeal

Now Pete be nice to my buddy Larry.I want to be just like him when I grow up.
Larry,don't worry about waking me up. I had to get up to answer the phone anyway.
This is wonderful weather today. Saw another Cyclone(looks new) and talked to the owners of the MPG. Nice folks.Love the MPG.From WVA. Had never heard of the forum.

SouthernNights

I've got to agree with you Terry. I want to be just like Larry when I grow up.

Moderator? Is there a moderator in the house? I feel like I am being personally attacked and bashed.

Darn...Never a moderator when you need one.

I am so alone...I think I will sit in the corner :(

MrsSouthernNights

:) Larry's done his time in the corner! :)
Hope you guys have a great time at the beach! :)
Don't eat too much - oh wait that's what we do when we camp LOL!

trdeal

:) Larry's done his time in the corner! :)
Hope you guys have a great time at the beach! :)
Don't eat too much - oh wait that's what we do when we camp LOL!

Sorry Sam. We have already eaten to much.It sure is nice here. Tell Larry if he wants to call me at 6 in the morning that will be fine.

jpajax

Hope to be pulling into Myrtle Beach tomorrow about 3:00 pm.. How long will you be staying would like to meet up some where. Your Old Redneck BUDDY JIM BOB

PSF513

LARRY: We all love you. As long as you did your "time out", you can go put and play.

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th.

trdeal

Hope to be pulling into Myrtle Beach tomorrow about 3:00 pm.. How long will you be staying would like to meet up some where. Your Old Redneck BUDDY JIM BOB
We will be here for several more days.Send me an email when you roll into town and we will try to meet up somewhere.You are welcome to stop by OL if you would like and we will show you around.