Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I am posting this pic from my phone so I can change my signature photo.
I tried doing it from a email and it came out huge.
I hat this computer stuff
76cce9e20fc09da8c29eb089a13f15d5.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

See it's still big but not as big as the email photo..

esscobra

if you have windows pc- you can open pic with paint program and it will allow you to re-size- that's how I did for mine

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks Dave we are definitely loving this whole set up.
Can't believe the Landmark will already be 2 years old on May 1st. 2017. It still looks and feels brand new.
Love that full body paint !!!

kbausano

A big shout-out to Jarrod Jess, and in particular for his plumbing pressure side octopus. Probably saving us a ton this weekend!

a6c4c42300ca507d229f00eed5a6c55b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbausano

Holy smokes Ken
Looks like over 100psi ...
That would definitely put you water line connection to the test.

A little park in Morro Bay - I've actually been keeping an eye on my supply hose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just made a wiring diagram of all of my mess in the battery compartment.
I have had a few people ask me what is what and I couldn't remember what I had done.
So here's a few pictures

Good luck on figuring it out.

80bb8763e79e5f54182cfdce968e1954.jpg
cba3ba0bc6a49819f4d913d7be450730.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just went down to my local Radio shack to get a diode for my project.
It's closed and gone out of business.... :(

So now I need to order one online and I'm not sure of what I need.

I did the back up light cut out relay project today.
This will cut out my truck backup lights when I'm using my RV backup and side lights.

But the way I have it wired to my truck with the #4 upfitter switch activating it, it is getting power fed back from my trailer backup light power.
So I need to install a diode past where I tapped into my trigger wire to stop power from coming back.
Hope some of that made sense

What size diode should I be looking for on Amazon ??

CarterKraft

Those should work fine. The old diodes you were getting were probably 1A these should be quite a bit higher.

- - - Updated - - -

I just went down to my local Radio shack to get a diode for my project.
It's closed and gone out of business.... :(

So now I need to order one online and I'm not sure of what I need.

I did the back up light cut out relay project today.
This will cut out my truck backup lights when I'm using my RV backup and side lights.

But the way I have it wired to my truck with the #4 upfitter switch activating it, it is getting power fed back from my trailer backup light power.
So I need to install a diode past where I tapped into my trigger wire to stop power from coming back.
Hope some of that made sense

What size diode should I be looking for on Amazon ??

It's pretty sad really. Allot of our Shacks are still open and closing out the remaining inventory. The Weatherford, TX location is fully stocked still it seems and has steep discounts on the "sold as is" inventory. Not that I need a discount on a $2.50 box of diodes it's the convenience that will be missed though I am as much the cause as anyone with weekly Amazon/Ebay deliveries.

When Blockbuster died no one wept, a single RadioShack closes and theres a Comic Con full of nerds that are upset, myself included.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya I seen on one of the revews on Amazon the guy said they were rated for 85amp I shouldn't be anywhere near that.
They are overkill but should make it a easy install.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My 3x1/8" roll of rubber came from Amazon then I picked up a piece of aluminum trim molding from OSH.
Put them together and I have a seal from the top of my toolbox to the bottom of my tonneau cover. Now no rain can blow in while towing the RV.
I also wired my tonneau cover into my #5 upfitter switch today. It is hot all the time as long as the switch is on. But I can kill power when towing the RV. I'm worried that remote will get bumped in my pocket or in the door pouch and close up to the hitch/pinbox then if I make a turn it would be by by tonneau cover.
This is cheap insurance so that can't happen.

3a0ba8b518b588f4294a0346fe13f0ca.jpg
f06d8c2eede93471964dec4b3ad22c13.jpg
85562bd9fc895a16aa060f7dc0d385c0.jpg
8bd6b8b77a917fc88f1c7b9aa56f639b.jpg
185682264cc506082e7d0f57ce7386a9.jpg