Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Why not just use a make - break switch? Using a diode will give you a .6 voltage drop across the diode. Power is at the minimum as it is, every tenth of a volt could make a difference.
What is a make-break switch ?
And I'd still be in the same situation because I have 2 power sources coming from 2 different directions.
I'll have to check voltage out of that diode when it gets here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
What is a make-break switch ?
And I'd still be in the same situation because I have 2 power sources coming from 2 different directions.
I'll have to check voltage out of that diode when it gets here.

Single pole single throw on-off switch.

Two wires from the switch to the trucks back up lights. Cut the light B+ and splice in the switch. Trailer connector still supplies back up to the trailer and no diodes needed, and there is no power coming from two directions.

All diodes have a .6 voltage drop.

Everything on these trucks is controlled by relays through the body and power control modules. When the Ford engineers participated in some of the forums I made the request for having the truck's backup lights not come on when the trailer was connected to the in bed trailer hookup. The logic is there and programmable, but non towers don't see a need.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jerrod the rubber trim on your toolbox should take care of the water issue. Looks cool.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RandyDeb

Jesstalkn

How is the new Frigidaire Professional Microwave working out for you? Our Apollo Halftime stopped working last fall...

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It is AWESOME she loves it !!!! She's has been baking Rum cakes, Apple cakes, cookies, lasagna, baked potatoes, and much more. It cook fairly evenly all the way across. The double rack is nice for more cooking space.

Definitely the best one out there for this application.

Some times she still wishes she had an oven to be able to do more things at the same time.

Hope this helps
Jerrod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here ya go Bob
40a0f64ded9dc9791b0feb78d57277de.jpg
58e5b7f1584af7c0c3aea9ebd6df0d92.jpg