River Plantation @ Pigeon Forge

palebluedot

We are booked in River Plantation Campground in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville TN Oct. 25 - Nov. 6. Stop by if you are in the area.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Have a great time. We were there a couple of weekends ago and decided not to venture out of the CG except to eat at Tony Gore's BBQ house on Hwy 66 coming into Sevierville. Tanger Outlet stores are right down the street from the CG - Happy shopping.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
That is a great area to be in. We were there in August make sure you take in the park. Smokey Mountian Knife Works is a neat place to go also.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Why don't you set up your HOP location so we can find you as the rest of us move around. By keeping up your HOP we can see where you are anytime we are traveling in your area..

Check out this thread.. I posted how I make my updates... See post #13..
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7098&highlight=LOCATION

BC

palebluedot

Why don't you set up your HOP location so we can find you as the rest of us move around. By keeping up your HOP we can see where you are anytime we are traveling in your area..

Check out this thread.. I posted how I make my updates... See post #13..
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7098&highlight=LOCATION

BC

I input my current location (home) and will update when we leave on Oct. 22. Thanks for the heads-up.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Hey Bill and Glenda. We will be there the 17th through the 21st so will just miss you. We have been meaning to come over and see your 3610RE but have have had a lot going on. We love River Plantation as well. Already have reservations there for Christmas also. Enjoy the colors.

Ricky and Rachel
Stringer