Shower seat

We are in love with the floorplan on the 3570RS, except that the shower faucets are on the same side as the seat. Why would you put it there? The whole purpose for the seat is to be able to sit, which is nearly impossible with the faucets poking you in the back. As we get older, the seat is a necessary thing, and this is a deal breaker for us. It really makes no sense to put it there, and other models it is on the opposite side where it should be.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
If you want a 3570 better get looking for one on a dealer lot as I've been told they are no longer in production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Just telling you what I learned when I contacted two different dealers about a price on a NEW from the plant 3570.

B

BouseBill

Common shower stall for all models. For it to work on the 3570 the water supply should have ran through the outside wall, reversed the design, or had a surround molded specifically for the 3570....We just live with it.
But not a well thought design for sure.

GETnBYE

That's not what the web site says. The 3685 is DSO. not the 3570. Am I missing something?
For a short time the 3570 also said dealer stock only. Then that wording was removed. I believe they are changing the 3570 and a possible model number change. Since it is very slight changes may be why they removed the DSO listing.

Regardless of model number, this should be addressed on ALL of the models using the larger, seat type showers. That is why we purchase those models. Otherwise, a corner shower would be fine. The older we get, the more important this will be.

travelin2

For a short time the 3570 also said dealer stock only. Then that wording was removed. I believe they are changing the 3570 and a possible model number change. Since it is very slight changes may be why they removed the DSO listing.

Yep. That would be the 3575EL.