Slide adjustment

travlingman

Had a stripped gear on the kitchen slide that has fridge and entertainment center in it. Had a dealer replace and just got back from a trip. I noticed that the end with the entertainment center lags behind the other end when you move the slide. This end also is about 1/2 inch shy of going out as much as the other end. Any kind of adjustment I can make or should I go back to dealer?

Capt7383

Had a stripped gear on the kitchen slide that has fridge and entertainment center in it. Had a dealer replace and just got back from a trip. I noticed that the end with the entertainment center lags behind the other end when you move the slide. This end also is about 1/2 inch shy of going out as much as the other end. Any kind of adjustment I can make or should I go back to dealer?
Could be a couple of things. Call Lippert they will walk you through the adjustment if that's the real reason. Start with the call to Lippert. If the dealer, like mine did ran the slide all the way out which is an easy way to align the slide. They may have lost a part (fell out) called a travel limiter. Probably cost two dollars. But it will cause alignment issues and severe popping noises. Go to both rack gears on the slide and count the teeth up to the pinion gear, Lippert will want to know. Call Lippert

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk