Sofa Bed - Tear in Mattress caused by rough metal frame

tmax264, Hi my Name is Tim Meade and I am the Sales Manager at Flair Intereriors, I would like to ask a favor of you, would you please go to www.flairinteriors.com and when you go to contact Flair it comes straight to my Computer and I would like to start a dialog with you to make sure you get handled on your air bladder. We will decide what that is by digging inot your units age and such but I will make sure your a "Happy Camper". Thank you!

please reference you BLOG on this forum

GOTTOYS

Wow!...yesterday I get a call a call from Heartland Customer Service because of this forum. Today the Sales Manager from the company that supplies their furniture is on here to handle a problem..Is this a GREAT forum or what?...Unbelievable...Don

SKnight

I've got to admit the ability to actually hear from the principals of these companies manufacturer and their suppliers is fantastic! That goes miles towards setting HL apart and judos for the suppliers getting involved!

tmax264

Tim, thanks for the reply I sent you a email yesterday but I forgot to reference the Blog hope you got it and knew it was from me.

tmax264, I am sorry but I did not get your email, I apologize but can you resend. I am told my personnel email is attached to the signaure on my blog page? But I anxiously await your email so we can get make you a "Happy Camper".

kkamshop

Heartlanders, Tim Meade is not kidding when he says he wants to make you a happy camper.

Ken stopped at Flair yesterday and came home with a new air mattress (with a bag) and a mailing envelope to ship the old one back.

Tim and Flair know how to take good care of their customers - Thanks, from a HAPPY CAMPER!!

tmax264

Tim I received the replacement air mattress about a month ago and it is great has no leaks and has been inflated since I received it. Thanks again for all your help.

Tim I received the replacement air mattress about a month ago and it is great has no leaks and has been inflated since I received it. Thanks again for all your help.

I am gald you are happy, as I have always mentioned I can not help everyone with every issue but I will eliminate all options before I give up. We feel this bladder/bag combo is the correct combo again I am glad your a "Happy Camper". You got my number if I can hekp further. Happy Holidays!

JJnLilly

You guys are lucky you are dealing with Flair. We are having issues with our sofa bed made by Seating Technologies. Wish Heart land would get all these sofa bed issues worked out. Have friends with air mattress sofa's and they have not had any issues. Not sure who made theirs but will be checking.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You guys are lucky you are dealing with Flair. We are having issues with our sofa bed made by Seating Technologies. Wish Heart land would get all these sofa bed issues worked out. Have friends with air mattress sofa's and they have not had any issues. Not sure who made theirs but will be checking.

Seating Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Drew Industries, Inc. The same honcho's over Lippert. To actually find them, I got directed to Lippert's site and had to search the Drew catalog to find the website (name search didn't do it). Their motto is impeccable service, every time, according to this page from their site. Put on the spurs, ride them till they're wet, and make 'em prove it.

http://www.seatingtechnologyinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=69

h2ok9

would like to chime in on flair response as well.. We too had leak problems with flair mattress first time we used it. did nothing about it for month or two as never had need to use it again. After reading posts regarding others problems, i emailed flair with my problem on a sunday afternoon. Had email response 9 am following morning.
traded emails twice to get particulars and received return package and form within next few days. Mailed old mattress back (in ppd package) and received new one within a week, again ppd. Flair was great to work with and really fast dealing with problem and replacement. new one aired up fine and detected no leaks but had no one to sleep on it. Kudos and attaboys due flair for great response and professionally handling situation.