Sofa replacement

meandg

crawgator
JohnDar, that is a familiar site except it is my two dogs that hang out there....

We changed our sofa and two chairs out last year for a love seat wall hugger recliner (wonderful) and 2 reclining euro chairs and ottomans. We are very pleased with our purchase. We just kept the dimensions with us and one day we found them at Costco. It was difficult getting the old out and the new in but with 3 people and turning it lots of ways they managed.

bacaye

Thanks...I think you lost me after the site but I will figure it out. We have the wooden blinds. Our main purpose it to stop the need to move the recliners. I try to take care of the inside and that job is a little much for me. I can get them turned but not secured with the straps. Also, the recliner's handle wants to rub the back wall. We have to cover it with a sock and the list goes on...We did not have this problem with the 3250 TS Big Country but we do with the 3450. Not sure why but we have to be very careful because it is a tight fit to get the slides in. I will check out the site and also gets some measurements. I can honestly say I have less trouble moving the couch..Not sure why the chair can not be a little easier to handle. Thanks, Barb

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Barb,
I don't know which chairs you have, but if they are the standard Flair recliners with the metal ring base, contact them. They have a plastic "pad" that goes under the chairs, making them easier to manuever. Even without the pads, I found that by grabbing the chair low at the foot rest and pulling that it would move easier than trying to push it from the top.

rick_debbie_gallant

We completly removed the couch in our rig and put in two nice theater chairs. all I can say is "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IT IS SO SWEET!

Oh yes, we also removed the Flair recliner, swivel, boat anchor type chairs. Kitchen is now in the back where it should be.

ps. took stuff apart to remove it. made everything a lot easier.

We have the Heartland Big Horn 32 RS. Found a recliner replacement for the sleeper sofa that sits under the rear window. Our current sleeper sofa is 80" wide and 34" deep and other than the back cushions coming off I don't see how to make it any smaller. Did they bring this through the front door or through the back window? It sure doesn't seem like it will go out except in pieces. But I'm praying I'm wrong. Anyone else???20231012_150325.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We have the Heartland Big Horn 32 RS. Found a recliner replacement for the sleeper sofa that sits under the rear window. Our current sleeper sofa is 80" wide and 34" deep and other than the back cushions coming off I don't see how to make it any smaller. Did they bring this through the front door or through the back window? It sure doesn't seem like it will go out except in pieces. But I'm praying I'm wrong. Anyone else???View attachment 68852
If you look closely you’ll see the frame can be DIS-assembled. I removed our tri-fold sleeper sofa in pieces.
We replaced ours with a household sofa that came in a box. It’s pieces fit through the narrow door and around the island