Speaking of Slides

santafesoul

Is there any way to select which slide to extend? Would like to get to more kitchen cabinets without extending the other slides. We have a 2011 Big Country 3500RL

caissiel

We have the 2009 model and in the first month I installed 4 selective valves that allows us to open individule slides at choice.
Just added the Hydraulic Diagram. Bought 10ft and 20ft hose.
Now I realised that my drawing shows the wrong hose connection on the cylinders, I connected all the return lines as required by Limpert to the valves.

Update:
I have now updated to the as build hydraulic diagram on my Unit.

Attachments

• HPIM7658.jpg
    HPIM7658.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 63
  • HPIM7657.jpg
    HPIM7657.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 50
  • My Hydraulic Modes 2.pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Sandpirate69

If you put selector valves what did you need the extra length of hose for? Please advise I would like to be able to do the same with my RW305.

Thanks,
Ivan

We have the 2009 model and in the first month I installed 4 selective valves that allows us to open individule slides at choice.
Just added the Hydraulic Diagram. Bought 10ft and 20ft hose.

caissiel

There is only one hose to 3 cylinders on our unit.
The bed cylinder return hose is connected to the valve.
You need existing hoses from the kitchen slide and tee gets capped off.
One existing hose from the study slide that will tie in the new hose.
The new main slide hose gets connected to the existing hose from the cylinder tee at cylinder gets capped off.
I capped off the tees because it was easiest and less messy then changing the tees to elbows.

Measurement of requirements my be required as I feel I had extra lenght of hose on he 20ft one.
That was on my 2009. All the fittings and hoses can be accessed from the door side by just reaching max. the lenght of your arms. I did all the fitting connections next to the frame as I can recall.
All the valves are on the return side of the cylinder so the fittings are close to the beam behind the coroplast sheeting.

I revised it to clarify the hose modifications as i did to my unit per the previous sketch.

Last edited: