Stablizers:

JimRohan

Thinking of installing stablizer, The Elminator for Camping World, on my 3670 as I am still having movement issues even after adding many items to eliminate movement when anyone walks through unit. Has anyone already installed one of the units and if so did this really help in eliminating the extra movement? Camping world has these stablizers on sale, thus another reason for the questions. Thanks for any assiantance in advance.

Jim

aatauses

We also have a 3670 and added stabilizers made by Ultra Fab--bought them from Tweedys. they have helped a lot and have been real satisfied the way they work. I did modify the instruction in the rear, attached them directly to the frame going forward--the front are installed per instructions, but did "beef up" the attachment point under the compartment.
al

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I also have the Ultra-Fab stabilizers on my 3670. I don't know if they've helped a lot, or not, since we never used the rig without them. I installed them before we ever took the BH anywhere. My guess is YES, they do. Same thing, though, had to change the rear mount to the side frame in front of the rear stabilizers, not under the rear cap.

boatdoc

Along with the stabilizers I add a GM scissor jack to each side at midship frame to help support our LONG 3670. This helps a bunch also.

I have a heartland sundance 3300CK. I just added the JT Stabilizers (by the recommendation of many in these forums). They are awsome. With the X-Chocks I have no movement. They were easy to install. I borrowed a tripod last year to see if it would help reduce the bounce in the rig. There is no comparison. The stabilizers are a must upgrade.