Strange sight

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Last night Renee and I decided we would drive about 30 miles to Hickory,NC for a date night,dinner and a movie.We were on the ramp to get onto I40 west when when we saw a strange sight.In front of us was a Dodge Dakota pulling,what used to be a pop up camper.Except for the box,the camper was home made.It looked like a pop up camper,top raised up and the ends fully extended,going down the road.No canvas.On the sides and top,where the canvas would normally be,
was,what looked like tin or some type of metal.Don't know what,but it was sure doing some wobbling going down the road.It sure was an attention getter.It was dark but my wife tried to take a picture with or camera phone.Of course the picture didn't turn out.I am not sure how the driver could make even make a turn because the extended end of the camper was so close to the tow vehicle.Oh and by the way we saw the movie A Christmas Carol in 3D last night.Big mistake in our opinion.Don't go see this movie!Stay home and spend your money on a mod for your tv or your home away from home.