This is what happens to RVs when a Tornado hits them !!!!

Loco

These are pictures from our storage area.

Attachments

• SANY1204.JPG
    SANY1204.JPG
    490 KB · Views: 327
  • SANY1206.JPG
    SANY1206.JPG
    561.6 KB · Views: 319
  • SANY1207.JPG
    SANY1207.JPG
    536.6 KB · Views: 297
  • SANY1210.JPG
    SANY1210.JPG
    521.2 KB · Views: 294
  • SANY1211.JPG
    SANY1211.JPG
    412.7 KB · Views: 296
  • SANY1212.JPG
    SANY1212.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 290
  • SANY1214.JPG
    SANY1214.JPG
    472.6 KB · Views: 283
  • SANY1215.JPG
    SANY1215.JPG
    463.8 KB · Views: 279
  • SANY1220.JPG
    SANY1220.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 288

Loco

Yes that was our Cyclone in the one picture. God was looking out for ours. The only damage was landing gear, one window, and roof damage. Not the way I wanted to get new landing gear and roof

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I am sure you know this but looking at your last picture, you have more than just landing gear damage. The frame is ripped where the dolly leg bracket is welded to the frame.

<Man that really stinks..glad you weren't in it.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Loco, is that the storage yard that was on the news in Canton this evening? The best of luck to you. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry to see this!!! But thanks for sharing! We had tornadic (or high straightline) winds knock our ER off her blocks, move the front end over two feet and bend one landing gear at a 45* angle this spring at our storage lot. It was on a similar (recycled asfault) surface. Be sure they check your entire frame for flex/structural damage. Ours has new landing gear, but I wonder what unseen things have happened.

E

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sorry to hear of your damage but glad you guys are OK. We have friends that had a rig come off it's blocks due to a quake just below the border 2 years ago. They were in El Centro at the Navy base. He learned later that the frame was twisted and his insurance company totaled the rig. (His story). He did mantion it didn't seem to pull the same heading home in the spring. I hope all works out to your advantage. Maybe new hydraulic front legs???

Wmnmy

Sorry to hear bout your rig glad you guys weren't in it parts can be replaced .....