To All Heartland RV'ers

JanAndBill

May your stuffing be tasty...may your turkey be plump
may your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump,
may your yams be delicious, may your pies take the prize,
may your thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving

Wmnmy

Happy Thanksgiving to our Heartland family may your holidays be joyful and safe from The Marsh family.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: To All Heartland RV'ers . . .

Yes . . . Happy Turkey Day everyone!

As a side note . . . I actually have the refrigerator running in our Trail Runner today just in case we run out of room in the house.

And, here in Denver we are looking at sunny and 50 degrees outside today (had to rub it in to those of you on the east coast :p )!

mobilcastle

Thanks John, we all needed that. Here in OH is a scorcher at 24 degrees. I hope to be in a much warmer location next year at this time!-Have fun with your gathering!!
Yes . . . Happy Turkey Day everyone!

As a side note . . . I actually have the refrigerator running in our Trail Runner today just in case we run out of room in the house.

And, here in Denver we are looking at sunny and 50 degrees outside today (had to rub it in to those of you on the east coast :p )!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Thanks John, we all needed that. Here in OH is a scorcher at 24 degrees. I hope to be in a much warmer location next year at this time!-Have fun with your gathering!!

I'm originally from southern Michigan (Jackson) . . . so I know your pain! :eek:

If it makes you feel any better, I do have to work tomorrow :rolleyes: . . . at 7:45 a.m. :(