Unbelievable

wdk450

Are there any other review sites out there?

They don't have very many or any recent reviews for anyone around here.

I can't help with the few current reviews in your area on RVServiceReviews.com . Only RV owners like yourself can continually post their service experiences to expand the database for other RV owners.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just some out of the box thinking but if the owner does the warranty repair can they file the claim with heartland and get paid just like an rv repair facility would?

I have never heard of that and I believe they will only pay an authorized repair facility. However Heartland RV will supply the parts to you under warranty if you do the repair yourself. I have done this on several occasions. Also many of the accessories are covered under separate warranties such as the converter, transfer switch, refrigerator, AC, microwave etc. If you call the manufacturer of that accessory they will provide the replacement part at no charge and you can change it out yourself. They will usually require the return of the defective part. I did this with TRC who makes our transfer switch. They provided a return shipping label to return the defective one at no cost to me. Many times it is easier and definately quicker to do it yourself if you are capable of it.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I can't help with the few current reviews in your area on RVServiceReviews.com . Only RV owners like yourself can continually post their service experiences to expand the database for other RV owners.

I tried to leave a review about our old dealership on there a year or so ago, but it kept giving me 'not enough characters' and other bounce back messages . . . so I finally gave up.

Perhaps that is why there are no recent reviews.

That website looks like it was designed 15 years ago, so maybe it doesn't work well with newer computer code.

wdk450

I tried to leave a review about our old dealership on there a year or so ago, but it kept giving me 'not enough characters' and other bounce back messages . . . so I finally gave up.

Perhaps that is why there are no recent reviews.

That website looks like it was designed 15 years ago, so maybe it doesn't work well with newer computer code.

I posted this one on 10/2/2014 http://rvservicereviews.com/ReviewDetails.asp?Submit=&FacilityID=3423&State=CA&Search=&CategoryID=