"""UPDATE""" New Mexico Chapter Campout "2024 Balloon Festival in Albuquerqe!!!!" *******CAMP-OUT IS FULL*******

Added to Calendar: 10/08/24, 10/09/24, 10/10/24, 10/11/24, 10/12/24, 10/13/24, 10/14/24

Dan54

Are you saying we can buy our tickets when we arrive? We don’t need to worry about the event being sold out? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

normb01

It will not be sold out, everyone gets in the field. Its been years since we have been and I dont remember to cost of entry. Entry admission is paid at the balloon field. I am watching the fiesta web site if anything changes, I will post it here.

normb01

Just received a call from the park. They have numerous people on their waiting list for the Balloon Festival. Our rally is now full. I am sorry if you didn't get reserved, but I had to relinquish the remaining sites. These sites are a precious commity during this time of the year. You can always call to see if they may have a site available. I understand their request. This Rally listing has been up since the last part of Oct 2023. If You didnt get in I am sorry. I will see if we can do it again in a couple years.

Norm Boyce