What did you do to your camper today?

Chippendale

Are you coming to Colorado again this summer?

We've got a Colorado HOC Rally coming up in three weeks.

My son is working year around at the resort in Jackson Hole, WY so I will probably be through Colorado sometime this summer on my way up to visit him. At first I was thinking about making the rally in Albuquerque and then going up to Buena Vista for that one, and then going on to Jackson, but since I have to be in Austin for an appointment on June 7[SUP]th[/SUP], I can’t seem to make that work, too much driving. Going up there and then back and then back up there again.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. You'll notice the difference right away !!!

Yeah, the peace of mind knowing you are not towing a blowout down the road looking for a place to happen.

Bones

Nice! I did the same thing (G614s though) last week. The slide toppers look great also. Did you order those with the Gateway new, or have them done afterwards?
The toppers were ordered from the factory but didn't make production and were put on at the dealer. I'm glad we ordered them.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I cut off my old 1 1/4" receiver hitch off of our Landmark and a buddy and I installed a 2" receiver with a flag pole mount on each side for my flag pole.

IMG_1603.jpgIMG_1607.jpgIMG_9874.jpgIMG_4231.jpg

Rod

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
bf97ae70fdf9f29228dbe2abbb48c88b.jpg

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

ICamel

ram_1955

Rail is made by Stromberg Carlson. This is the model AC-544. I ordered it direct form Stromberg I just checked there web site and it is $179.95 not sure on shipping. It will be tomorrow evening before I can get a picture of it folded in.
only thing I have found is that it will not fold over the door it must be folded against the side away from the door.
i added a steel plate on the inside and bolted all the way through the wall.
http://www.strombergcarlson.com/rv-hand-rails/commercial-rails/

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rail is made by Stromberg Carlson. This is the model AC-544. I ordered it direct form Stromberg I just checked there web site and it is $179.95 not sure on shipping. It will be tomorrow evening before I can get a picture of it folded in.
only thing I have found is that it will not fold over the door it must be folded against the side away from the door.
i added a steel plate on the inside and bolted all the way through the wall.
http://www.strombergcarlson.com/rv-hand-rails/commercial-rails/

Thanks for the info!

farside291

Installed a Spledide stack kit on my LG washer/dryer combo unit. The DW finally got tired of ironing everything that comes out of the ventless combo. I bought a Splendide vented dryer to mount on the top. I took the top of the LG washer/dryer off to make sure I wouldn't hit anything. Sure enough, all clear. Using the template provided with the stack kit I positioned the rear bracket and ran in the screws. The screws provided didn't even go all the way through the top, perfect. I took the top and put on the ground and placed the dryer on the top with the rear bracket catching on the back of the dryer and positioned the front bracket so its up against the front of the dryer and marked it and then screwed it down. Now if the rain ever quits I will drill that hole for the dryer vent. DW can't wait to have a"real" dryer. Oh, LG does not recommend stacking a dryer on top of any of their combo units. I guess time will tell.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Had the Titan disk brakes installed today. Great service by Ron Russell's techs John Alinger and his son. Can't wait to get on the road to Serveirville Tuesday.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Was going to start getting the Prowler ready for the Colorado HOC Rally in Buena Vista, CO that starts four weeks from today, but since we now have a pretty good snow storm heading this way I put all the slides in so that they don't get all covered in snow!

Oh well, . . . we are supposed to be in the 80's next Thursday and Friday (my days off) . . . so I guess I'll get started on the Prowler then.

Tomorrow I need to call the dealership to see when they are coming down to finish the warranty repairs.