What did you do to your camper today?

donr827

What is good about PPL is that they only sell consignment used RVs. With a dealer you will be competing with new trailers on the lot which I THINK has a better profit margin.
Don

Chippendale

Malcom, PPL's New Braunfels location sold my SOB a couple of years ago in a month, it was about 8/9 years old and not in "cherry condition". They sometimes offer their detail service for free as advertising, and they will have much more traffic on their lots looking to purchase used RV's. I found their service department to be a little on the pricy side, but can't speak highly enough of my sales experience.
George

MCTalley

Are youz guyz coming to Colorado?

Would love to meet up with you.

I'm not as bad as some say I am . . . DOH! :p

Not sure yet. I know coming back east the first of September we have a shorter timeframe, so I-90/i-80 is typically the route. On the way out, we have a bit more time and will be leaving from the northeast regional rally in PA.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John, where are you located in Colorado?

We live in Thornton (north Denver metro area) . . .

We'll be at the Royal Gorge down by Canyon City starting tomorrow through Monday July 4th . . . gonna be loading up the Prowler here in a few minutes for this trip!

We will also be going over to the Blue Mesa (near Gunnison - our new favorite CG) in August (haven't set date yet).

We have the Colorado HOC Rally at Mountaindale (Colorado Springs) in September.

And then in October . . . the HOC National in Vegas!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just finished hanging my Heartland Owner's Club plaque on the ladder of my "New to Me" 2015 Landmark Grand Canyon.

Wow congrats. Didn't know you were looking to upgrade. Got Dolly some nice new digs now huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlw930

Congratulations George! I just knew there was a Landmark in your future!

dlw930

We changed out the OEM dinette table for a computer desk/dinette combo for more convenient use and to better utilize space.

41f09bc48a6b73bd3d57bed708fa2c84.jpg
af3c9521f3f2dee32f715c7eb92b9ff9.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We changed out the OEM dinette table for a computer desk/dinette combo for more convenient use and to better utilize space.

41f09bc48a6b73bd3d57bed708fa2c84.jpg
af3c9521f3f2dee32f715c7eb92b9ff9.jpg

Wow David, that looks great!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Loaded the rig with everything for the weekend and filled the water tank. Off to our camp in the mountains tomorrow afternoon.

If we didn't have other ( non-camping/traveling) plans, I'd have hooked into the BH and joined you .
Next time maybe.

yport

We are back from an awesome 2 month voyage with our BH3685 ... out I-10 from FL to CA exploring the entire month of March ... back I-40 from CA to east coast the entire month of April exploring. What an awesome country we had, and we slid between any and all storms perfectly! Big Horn now resting on Cape Cod for the season!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Vacuumed, dusted and loaded up the Prowler as we are heading down to the Royal Gorge in the morning for the July 4th. weekend.