What do these keys go to?

dana22

In the blue bag with all the brochures for the appliances, there are 2 keys in black holders resembling knobs on a stove. What are they and also, there is a black switch to the right of the monitor box with no label on it. What is it?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You could call HL service, with your VIN# and ask them. Pix say a thousand words...if you get my drift.

GETnBYE

In the blue bag with all the brochures for the appliances, there are 2 keys in black holders resembling knobs on a stove. What are they and also, there is a black switch to the right of the monitor box with no label on it. What is it?
They stay in the safe and act as a knob after you put in code to open.

dana22

Thank you.........that was what the keys are for, the safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

GETnBYE

Thank you.........that was what the keys are for, the safe. I have another question. The shower door in the 2016 Landmark is the type with the 3 glass panels. The last panel which closes the shower door is off at the top where the bottom fits against the frame like it should. Is there a way to adjust this door to fit snugly against the door frame? If so, how is it done?
i can't help you, but you might get more help by making a new post with a different title to the post. Just a suggestion....I annoy people that with my suggestions, but can't help myself.