Why a Landmark or a Big Country over the Big Horn?

2010augusta

Keith just e-mail me any time I worked for a 4wd shop for 5 years, and have built and rebuilt my jeep and my farther's jeep several times. you know what jeep really stands for right?

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Take care

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Keith just e-mail me any time I worked for a 4wd shop for 5 years, and have built and rebuilt my jeep and my farther's jeep several times. you know what jeep really stands for right?

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Take care

So if you own a JEEP and a BOAT, you're really in trouble:eek:!

Break
Out
Another
Thousand

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Holy Cow Larry. I really need to talk to you and Alan. My son has a 95 CY=5 that he is trying to keep running. I want it him to sell it and get some thing that doesn't need all this money poured into it, but he won't hear of it. The jeep belonged to our oldest son and Kyle took it over after Brian was killed two years ago. Now he won't part with it. It's his tie to his brother, so I am "assisting" (read that to mean he is fixing it up using my money) in the rebuild/restoration.

Seeing as how you and Alan have been through all this I need to keep your e-mails on my "short list" of contacts. Larry I would very much like to bend your ear when we get together on the Outer Banks in May.

Keith

Keith, no problem. All of sudden I am getting the urge to build another--Yours???? and Your money??????

Unlimited budget-wow-maybe you could fly Alan in and pay both of us to work on it?? Just thinking outloud. :D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
This one may need a MAJOR rebuild. Happened this morning on the DC Beltway. woman was rear-ended by a big rig. Good Samaratans had to rip open the top to get her out.

Attachments

• jeepfire.jpg
    jeepfire.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 46