A new Arizona Chapter member

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Boy there a lot of new members to Welcome! Lets see if I can get this all straight... There was Brian & Kathleen, Edd & Juanita, Tim, Neil & Judy, Eugene & Elma, John & Alison, Mark & Lori, Patrick & Betty, and last but definitely not forgotten is Mark!!! Hope that I didn't miss anyone! Welcome All! You have joined a GREAT bunch of GREAT people... Hope to meet you all some day!

Keep watching, 3 more couples to go. 17 new members in one week. I had to take a break, blisters and cramping from all the keyboarding.

llalsbury

Please join me in giving a big welcome to our newest members of the Arizona Chapter, Chester and Beverly Boise. You have joined a great group of people and we are all excited to have you in our Heartland family, hope to meet you at one of the chapter events soon. Safe Travels!

llalsbury

Please join me in giving a big welcome to our newest members of the Arizona Chapter, Craig and Rita Olsen. You have joined a great group of people and we are all excited to have you in our Heartland family. Hope to meet you at one of our chapter events soon. Safe Travels!

llalsbury

Help me welcome Frank & Michelle Bordonaro to the AZ Chapter. We are excited to have you join our Heartland family and we hope to meet you very soon at one of our chapter functions. Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Frank & Michelle, Craig and Rita:
Welcome one and all....Can't wait to meet everyone and hope to see you during the Rally schedule.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to Michael Martyna into The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. You have joined the best RV family and we all look forward to meeting you real soon!

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to Steve Paulus and Jeanie Diltz into The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. The entire AZ Chapter is looking forward to meeting you soon at a chapter event. Safe travels!

Doublegranch

Steve & Jeanie:
Welcome to the Heartland RV Family!
You have joined a great group of RVer's.
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to Timothy Walter & Sherry Mainville into The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. The entire AZ Chapter is looking forward to meeting you soon at a chapter event. Safe travels!

llalsbury

Please join me in giving a big welcome to our newest members of the Arizona Chapter, Carl & Tracy Frazekas. You have joined a great group of people and we are all excited to have you in our Heartland family. Hope to meet you at one of our chapter events soon. Safe Travels!

llalsbury

Help me welcome Chris Pearson to the AZ Chapter. We are excited to have you join our family and we hope to meet you very soon at one of the chapter functions. Safe Travels.

Ducky

WOW!! The AZ Chapter is growing by leaps and bounds. Welcome to all the new members and hope to see you at the Meet & Greet.

Doublegranch

Welcome:
Chris, Carl & Tracy, Timothy & Sherry!
Great to have you join the Heartland Family!
Hope you will be able to partake in Arizona & the Owners Club Rally's and activities.
Can't wait to meet everyone!
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to Gary Davis to The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. Gary we are excited to meet you soon at a chapter event in the future. Safe travels and see you down the road. Gary makes our 97th member - 100 is just around the corner!

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for Michael & Lisa Heene to The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. We are excited to meet you soon at a chapter event in the future. Safe travels and see you down the road. Michael & Lisa or our 98th members.

Doublegranch

Michael & Lisa:
Great to have you in the RV family! Hope you will be able to participate in all or some of our activities!
Safe travels.

Pokiejoe

Please join me in a big welcome to Gary Davis to The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. Gary we are excited to meet you soon at a chapter event in the future. Safe travels and see you down the road. Gary makes our 97th member - 100 is just around the corner!
Welcome to the group from New Mexico

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk