Bedroom Slide

Dave

Traveling Two
We love our 3300SK and with the options we purchased with the unit were at home! The crazy question I have is, if I brought the 3300SK to the factory would they be able to remove the queen size slide and bed (of course) and replace it with a king size slide and bed? In our coming retirement years we have realized that we really need a king size bed. What would the cost be for this slide upgrade?

Thanks for any input you have.

Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Your best bet would be to call HL. It might just be a mattress change. If it requires a slide change....it might be quite costly or maybe cant be done. Then maybe it would be a new Sundance in your future.

Dave

Traveling Two
Sundance Bedroom Slide

Now that I have read the rules I realize I didn't include my VIN and phone number which hopefully is why the factory didn't answer my question. My question is if I brought our 2009 Sundance 3300SK unit to the factory can the queen size bedroom slide be converted into a king size slide? The VIN on the Sundance is 5SFSG33229E201687 and my phone number is (c) 843-345-2455. Thanks for a reply.

Dave

J

Jim_Hickey

Re: Sundance Bedroom Slide

Dave,
I apologize for the delayed response to your thread. We are preparing for our big trade show and were working the Hershey show last week. Unfortunately, we cannot convert your unit from a Queen bed to a King bed. The sidewalls are designed and constructed to fit the queen bed slide. The 3300SK lacks both the room and the appropriate construction to add the king bed slide. Currently, Sundance does not offer any floor plans available with a king bed. I am sorry for any inconvenience with this matter. Thank you!
Jim