Dayton, OH KOA!

fhollan

Pulled into the Dayton KOA this afternoon and found a BH already there from Texas. The TV is a dark colored F250 short bed. Haven't seen anyone around yet. Anyone from the forum?

Pulltab

We live about 40 miles from there. Its a really nice park but a little pricey. If you get the chance make sure you go to the Air Force Museum! Its NOT to be missed :)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I also highly recommend the Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson AFB. We visited it several years ago and it is a memorable experience. Also at that time it was free. I don't know if it still is.

Pulltab

Yes it is still free admission and parking! It changes constantly with the addition of planes and displays, there is WAY more than you could ever take in during a couple days visit if you like to study stuff!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Yes, the Dayton KOA is really nice. My parents used to frequent that campground when we were growing up. I have a lot of fond memories from camping there as a kid and now we have more memories as parents. It is a bit pricey but they are a very busy and nice campground.

If you build it, they will come.

Mark

fhollan

Guys, You're all right! This is a nice park with high ratings. I also agree on the Air Force Museum. That was very impressive, and it is free. We ran out of time or we would have gone to the IMAX that's there. Maybe another time. Thanks for the info.

Texasturtle

Texas Turtle
Howdy,

In Dayton visiting our son at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Good to meet you this morning! I just finished looking through the tire forum and was glad to see that the Goodyear tire is apparently the tire of choice seeing as I blew one of the factory tires all over Texarkana day before yesterday. The only tire I could find in Texarkana on Saturday was the Goodyear.

We are on our way to Branson for the weekend so if any of you are headed that way stop by America's Best RV park and say hi!

Patrick and Grace
Lewisville, Texas

fhollan

Moving Out!

Patrick: It was good to chat with you yesterday. Have a safe trip. We'll be moving out today also, enroute to Prophetstown State Park in Indiana. (That's where this picture was taken). Take Care!