Diesel lower than Gas

Kbvols

$3.36 in NW Ohio and seen it at $2.94 Saturday in Ft.Wayne, IN for diesel. Regular unleaded $2.29. Keep this trend and see if they start giving away steak knives and cups or Eagle stamps like back in the day....well that was before I started driving but still remember my parents getting the freebies. Lol..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
$3.36 in NW Ohio and seen it at $2.94 Saturday in Ft.Wayne, IN for diesel. Regular unleaded $2.29. Keep this trend and see if they start giving away steak knives and cups or Eagle stamps like back in the day....well that was before I started driving but still remember my parents getting the freebies. Lol..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Used to pump it, wash your windshield, and offer to check under the hood for you too!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Gas lower than diesel...finally under $2 bucks!

Just filled up the truck tonight at the Lone Tree, Colorado Costco . . .

Regular unleaded was $1.97.9! :eek:

GasPriceAtCostco12-17-14.jpg

MCTalley

Re: Gas lower than diesel...finally under $2 bucks!

Regular unleaded just dropped to $1.999 at several stations around Nashville. Judicious shopping will net you a couple places selling diesel at $2.999.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Our gas is a bit more here in WI.
Guess that's the price for an extra two octane points.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418915587151.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418915587151.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 25

JohnD

Our gas is a bit more here in WI.
Guess that's the price for an extra two octane points.

Peace
Dave

85 octane at high altitude (roughly 6000 feet above sea level here) is suppose to be the same as 87 octane on the flatlands at low altitude.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
As stated earlier that price is without DOT tax which is added if you don't have a DOT number. It is a very common way in Indiana for them t advertise a low price. I paid 3.56 here in the Detroit area yesterday, gas is 2.15

marvmarcy

Saw diesel at $2.779 in Elizabeth City, NC yesterday. Also saw it at $4.099 a mile down the street. Sure pays to shop!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hope it stays low for atleast another day or two as I am having an aux tank installed tomorrow. 37 additional gallons now. Lol. Also having a locking roll up cover put on hence only a 37 gallon tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

That's the reason I got rid of my roll up cover, only 37 gal. I put on a advance cover and a 60 gal tank.

jassson007

That's the reason I got rid of my roll up cover, only 37 gal. I put on a advance cover and a 60 gal tank.

Lol. I think I will be happy. Right now I usually tow through two tanks a day now I will only have to fuel once not twice. Lol

whp4262

I use an app called GasBuddy. It works pretty well when I'm in an area I'm not familiar with and want to check gas prices. It gives you the station name, price, address and mileage from your location.

JohnD

I use GasBuddy as well.

I also have an app called 'AroundMe' which gives locations of restaurants, bar, coffee shops, hotels, theaters, hospitals, and more!

It also has gas stations and lists the price of gas as well.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hope it stays low for atleast another day or two as I am having an aux tank installed tomorrow. 37 additional gallons now. Lol. Also having a locking roll up cover put on hence only a 37 gallon tank

I also have a 37 gallon tank. You are going to love it. 39 gal + 37 gal. More than I need for what I travel daily. That's 800+ miles. Merry Christmas to you.

jassson007

I also have a 37 gallon tank. You are going to love it. 39 gal + 37 gal. More than I need for what I travel daily. That's 800+ miles. Merry Christmas to you.

Thank you sir. I think it will be enough for a day as well. Lol. It was difficult convincing the DW we needed it though. What sealed the deal was the bed cover so she doesn't have to look at it all the time and the fact we won't look like a farmer going down the road with a pump sticking up out of the bed. Lol