DRV Full House

scottyb

Hello everyone. I am a former Heartland owner and possibly a future owner again. I am looking at the DRV Full House toy hauler and happened to notice on the sticker that it is manufactured by Heartland RV. I was hoping to find some information about them here. Are there any owners participating on this forum. I didn't see a Brand forum for DRV.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello everyone. I am a former Heartland owner and possibly a future owner again. I am looking at the DRV Full House toy hauler and happened to notice on the sticker that it is manufactured by Heartland RV. I was hoping to find some information about them here. Are there any owners participating on this forum. I didn't see a Brand forum for DRV.
Several DRV pages on Facebunk

scottyb

OK thanks. Although I have a FB account. I'm not fond of using it, especially as a forum. I had a great experience here 10+ years ago and hoped that since Heartland acquired DRV there would be some activity here. I used this forum as an investigative tool before I purchased my previous Cyclone and as an information tool during the time that we owned it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Heartland bought DRV several year ago but hs kept everything seperate on both brands. The Thor forum has an active DRV forum.